ORIGINAL (not copied) High School logos

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My High school: Bay Shore Marauders, Bay Shore, Long Island, NY

This is our true logo:

th_bayshoremarauders.jpg

This is our true logo in the middle of new football field:

th_ca8b195a-b8b5-4b55-a85f-c367ea97f08c.

These are some of the "other logos" our school district uses for different groups (nobody likes these, were not the Vikings):

th_th.jpg

th_bshsbandlogo.jpg

Mets, Jets, Islanders

Fond du lac Cardinals

Oshkosh Titans (both from Wisconsin)

Oshkosh Titans? As in UWO... the college?

I attended UWO in the late '90s and at the time this was their logo:

osh.logo.jpeg

This is their current logo, which I am not too fond of. I think it is only a few years old. I can see what they were trying to do but I just don't think it was executed well using those colors.

UWOLogo3.jpg

I know I'm biased on this one, but I thought that my old high school had a great unique mascot/logo. I went to Eastwood High School in El Paso, Texas and the mascot is Sarge the Trooper. What do you think?

20090810_112021_Eastwood-trooperLogo_400

eastwood.gif

That's really cool. If the new Appalachian State logos looked like that there would be a lot less criticism.

You know your logo is a gold standard when it is becoming unauthorized stock art (and this one is).

Ladies and gentlemen, the 2007 logo for the Williams Field Black Hawks (designed by Von Glitschka). Now THIS is a beauty.

blackhawk.gif

This logo is badass

Fond du lac Cardinals

Oshkosh Titans (both from Wisconsin)

Oshkosh Titans? As in UWO... the college?

I attended UWO in the late '90s and at the time this was their logo:

This is their current logo, which I am not too fond of. I think it is only a few years old. I can see what they were trying to do but I just don't think it was executed well using those colors.

I'm from North Fond du Lac, which is about 10-15 minutes away from Oshkosh, and a lot of my friends go to UWO (Im at UWGB) I can not stand the current logo for Osh. Like you said, I see what they were trying but they failed at it.

Archived