WWE Logos Thread

Old School Fool

Apparently this disaster was on the Raw set in the early days of the scratch logo.

29mujic.jpg

The scratch logo was apparently a problem to replicate for quite a few years and is a prime example as to why it shouldn't of lasted as long as it did. They didn't lock it down until about maybe late 2000.

ikY1xbR.png

bSLCtu2.png

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yea that was the first week they would put the logo in the entrance below the titantron, I think that horrible version of it only lasted one week,

That was the awesome raw where mike tyson joined dx and the undertaker returned to confront kane.

Also Summerslam does indeed look like it will be the first event (outside of the network and nxt) to use the new wwe logo.

Yea that was the first week they would put the logo in the entrance below the titantron, I think that horrible version of it only lasted one week,

That was the awesome raw where mike tyson joined dx and the undertaker returned to confront kane.

Also Summerslam does indeed look like it will be the first event (outside of the network and nxt) to use the new wwe logo.

Thank you! I was trying to figure out what Raw that picture is from (March 2, 1998). It was replaced the next week.

Apparently this disaster was on the Raw set in the early days of the scratch logo.

29mujic.jpg

The scratch logo was apparently a problem to replicate for quite a few years and is a prime example as to why it shouldn't of lasted as long as it did. They didn't lock it down until about maybe late 2000.

ikY1xbR.png

I always liked this one myself...

maglogo-wwf5th.jpg

bufg.png

29mujic.jpg

I remember that. From what I can recall, there were SEVERAL variations of this particular logo before they sold on the one around mid-1998.

I honestly don't mind this logo and I'm sure it will be a much easier transition from the Golden Era to Attitude Era logos. That being said, I had the current WWE Championship Belt and this new one is even worse. It just looks so plain. I echo Sonny's thoughts, it's just a huge Championship Ring.

Archived