USA Today - Best Uniform Change in 2013

nuordr

USA Today has a poll asking which was the best uniform change in 2013: The choices are below with the link:

1. Basketball Sleeves

2. LA Lakers Hollywood Nights

3. Miami Dolphins

4. Uconn Helmets

5. Return of the Mighty Ducks

Link: http://admeter.usatoday.com/ad-meter/category/3187987/

I voted for The Mighty Ducks as the rest are trash.

spacer.png

How did the Dolphins hideous color combo even get past the "maybe" phase... Unless you're a homer, I can't see this combo being voted on. Its putrid. So is that ****stain of a logo.

chris_creamer_siggy.png

Please do not fool yourself, the Buccaneers jersey is conceptually and creatively an abomination. Read the "FANFARE" Here...

The Dolphin's color scheme is beautiful. Granted, they aren't using it to its full potential.

But yes, the logo is not very good.

The color scheme looks great when they paint the end zones (because the Miami Hurricanes are done playing there for the year).

DolphinsvsPatriots_zps1764eb18.jpg

Unfortunately, they still need to do something about the logo, make orange more visible on the uniforms, and use more aqua as well.

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

I agree with everything you just said. While the logo is not poorly drawn or rendered, it is a little boring and has a very strong corporate america vibe going. Orange needs to be emphasized a lot more, and that number font needs to go as well.

But with all that said, I like the general direction that this rebrand was headed in. They just need to tighten up those loose ends. And the new shades of colors are absolutely beautiful.

jNTsTyQ.png

That field does look really nice and I hope will inspire the use of color in the uniforms.

In any case, I voted for the Dolphins as basketball sleeves, Hollywood Nights, and UConn's all stink. The Ducks throwbacks were nice, but I would not call that a "change."

Plus, I actually prefer this Dolphins logo.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

The Dolphin's color scheme is beautiful. Granted, they aren't using it to its full potential.

The color scheme looks great when they paint the end zones (because the Miami Hurricanes are done playing there for the year).

Unfortunately, they still need to do something about the logo, make orange more visible on the uniforms, and use more aqua as well.

I wish they would put the Dolphins logo on the left side of the endzone, the Hurricane logo on the right side, leave Miami (White) in the center and paint the rest of the endzone orange throughout the season.

spacer.png

I wish they would put the Dolphins logo on the left side of the endzone, the Hurricane logo on the right side, leave Miami (White) in the center and paint the rest of the endzone orange throughout the season.

I think most teams that still have grass fields don't do a full color end zone paint until late in the season as it's easier on the grass. I also know of teams like the 9ers typically don't color the end zones until the playoffs.

I think most teams that still have grass fields don't do a full color end zone paint until late in the season as it's easier on the grass. I also know of teams like the 9ers typically don't color the end zones until the playoffs.

That makes sense, I would just like to see something besides that boring MIAMI script in the endzone throughout the year.

spacer.png

How did the Dolphins hideous color combo even get past the "maybe" phase... Unless you're a homer, I can't see this combo being voted on. Its putrid. So is that ****stain of a logo.

I think the Dolphins now have one of the greatest uniforms of all time.

It's not bad, but it is very far from the best uniforms of all time

Give me either of these uniform anyday over their new one:

don_shula_1986_11_02.jpg72343223_display_image.jpg?1288739886

spacer.png

To each is own... Im not much for arena league / USFL looks, thats what the new fins jerseys are. If you like that more power to you. I prefer their old style 100 times over.

chris_creamer_siggy.png

Please do not fool yourself, the Buccaneers jersey is conceptually and creatively an abomination. Read the "FANFARE" Here...

Return of the Mighty Ducks. Enough said.

And am I the only one who hates the Stars jerseys? (I don't hate the design, but the lack of gold bothers me)

97uyh0.jpg

Bruh check out my last.fm

And my Rate Your Music

Fantasy Teams: Seattle Spacemen (CFA)

Signature credit to Silent Wind of Doom

Archived