College Football 2014 Season

buckeye

Penn state should have worn navy today v. UCF. Speaking of UCF, white and gold do not go well together! Black numbers and shoulder ellipses would look a little better.

Shameless plug here....

UCF1_zps6492b001.png

I don't mind the white numbers (as they are trimmed in black) as much as the white shoulder design. I thought this was good color balance with the white helmet too.

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Penn state should have worn navy today v. UCF. Speaking of UCF, white and gold do not go well together! Black numbers and shoulder ellipses would look a little better.

Shameless plug here....

UCF1_zps6492b001.png

I don't mind the white numbers (as they are trimmed in black) as much as the white shoulder design. I thought this was good color balance with the white helmet too.

Reminds me of the Rams.

I really like Western Michigan's look today. All white with minimalist uniforms and the helmet has a brown oversized Bronco head on BOTH sides. I wasn't even aware that could be done.

The only bad thing about the look, in my opinion, is that they have the exact same Bronco head on their sleeves. It's a little overkill.

I absolutely agree, gold v. all white isn't very appealing to the eyes.

Navy looks sharp. Virginia looks good. Personally, I'd like to see UCLA in gold pants.

"Of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." Dennis Miller

Mother of God, does UCLA look beautiful. Top-3 college football uniform.

they do look much better this year (Ucla stripes and old number font) , if only they'd worn the gold pants.

I am sore,wounded, but not slain

I will lay down and bleed a while

And then rise up to fight again

l94673-100.jpg

Awesome look, especially that helmet

Gold and white is actually my favorite color combination; I think it just looked bad because there was no contrast with Penn State's all-white look

Just in case you're missing this great game and great uni's:

BwS3XaPIgAAaKEX.jpg

Possibly my favorite uniform in college football

"The pictures looked good on the computer," Will Brown explained

XCUfRbB.jpg

Archived