College Football 2014 Season

buckeye

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Navy looks great but my god did they screw the pooch on the field...... navy is upside down on the midfield logo because tv

there is a "NAVY" on both sides of the midfield logo so it can be read from both sides of the stadium. i like it

Yea jist noticed that sorry

I'm so used to seeing NDSU in yellow jerseys with green pants that I'd almost forgotten how good the away white jerseys look.

As for the University of Southern Iowa State Trojans...not a fan.

Eh I like ISU's look. The matte helmet sucks though. I liked their metallic helmet better b

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

I'm so used to seeing NDSU in yellow jerseys with green pants that I'd almost forgotten how good the away white jerseys look.

As for the University of Southern Iowa State Trojans...not a fan.

Eh I like ISU's look. The matte helmet sucks though. I liked their metallic helmet better b
I'd kinda in agreement. ISU's helmet doesn't need to metallic, but it definitely would look better if it were shiny. The matte helmet spoils an otherwise great uniform.

"Of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." Dennis Miller

Indiana's new "I" helmet looks great. Reminds me of their 90s helmets. Very clean and just looks better than the awkward "IU" trident logo. Hopefully it's the full time helmet.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

better look @ what the Terps are wearing today...

BwT0eNtIcAAPrVI.jpg

Maryland's white/red/white look is really fantastic, but the black/red/black look isn't bad either. Just a fan of the white helmets.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

better look @ what the Terps are wearing today...

BwT0eNtIcAAPrVI.jpg

Maryland's white/red/white look is really fantastic, but the black/red/black look isn't bad either. Just a fan of the white helmets.

anything but the homecoming red on red's they would wear in years past, have been sharp.

i personally love the white or black helmets on white jerseys on black pants.

Stefon-Diggs.jpg

diggs.jpg

marylandmini.png

Archived