College Football 2014 Season

buckeye

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll seriously never understand why some teams pair dark colors with each other. Baylor's forest green and black looks bad.

Black - Gold - Black would look so much better, however i am terrified what kind of gold they would bring out...probably shinier than their chrome helmet

Cal Bears | Miami Dolphins | Cleveland Cavaliers |
@dcjames5

I just remembered that Miami is playing Louisville tomorrow night...who is going all black...and the Hurricanes have already revealed green helmets and pants...Regardless of the jersey color (which we can assume is white) that's not going to be a very good look/contrasting game...

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

I just remembered that Miami is playing Louisville tomorrow night...who is going all black...and the Hurricanes have already revealed green helmets and pants...Regardless of the jersey color (which we can assume is white) that's not going to be a very good look/contrasting game...

i'll hold judgement until i see it on TV

BwaGddUIcAA8R6V.jpg

8102.jpg

@dcjames5

Just noticed they got the fat collar like we did , the only thing i really hate about our set

I don't hate the large collar. I hate the outline of the collar...

at least they don't have the weird thing we have on the sides of them although it does make ours unique, idk anyone else with them

13-0914_1532063-M.jpg

@dcjames5

Just noticed they got the fat collar like we did , the only thing i really hate about our set

at least they don't have the weird thing we have on the sides of them although it does make ours unique, idk anyone else with them

13-0914_1532063-M.jpg

Well, Jacksonville has a skinnier one...But it's a contrasting color from the collar.

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

Adidas tweeted this and as soon as I saw it I thought something was off about the helmet. Then I realized it's a blue stripe down the middle and all yellow (at least the part you can see). So I was wondering if it was just the angle or if Michigan is getting a new helmet for a game(?) https://twitter.com/adidasfballus/status/505742380725567488

wtf...

Not sure what's going on with Old Dominion...they showed this over the summer :

wv8S8nj.png

And why does Old Dominion get to rip off Navy's alt helmet?

"The pictures looked good on the computer," Will Brown explained

XCUfRbB.jpg

13-0914_1532063-M.jpg

Well, Jacksonville has a skinnier one...But it's a contrasting color from the collar.

we had it with our previous set also..i wish i had some kind of explanation for it

ncf_a_best1_sq_300.jpg

@dcjames5

Archived