College Football 2014 Season

buckeye

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really hoping Miami switches to the mach template

Probably wont, nike likes letting oregon have the new template for a year before they give it to other schools

The speed machine templlate is the one USC wore this year

hayes-wallpaper.jpg?hq_e=el&hq_m=502852&

Also, nikes not gonna design a new uniform just so that they have to be switched to a new template after a year.

StLouisCardinals.png

CowboysClassic_zpsb3d9923d.png

#9 LSU vs. TCU

Probably wont, nike likes letting oregon have the new template for a year before they give it to other schools

Also, nikes not gonna design a new uniform just so that they have to be switched to a new template after a year.

Actually, USC wore the Chain Maille Mesh template this year. The pic in your poster is the 2012 uniform.

hi-res-450134593-quarterback-cody-kessle

I've been a huge fan of Oregon's uniforms over the past couple of years, but I'm really not liking the uniforms OR the template.

But that was also my reaction to the set they wear now, I'd imagine I'd be able to warm up to them eventually.

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

Actually, USC wore the Chain Maille Mesh template this year. The pic in your poster is the 2012 uniform.

hi-res-450134593-quarterback-cody-kessle

don't know if anyone has noticed but the new template has really shrunk the size of the crescent-shoulder inserts to almost a sliver of yellow now...they looked much better back in the palmer->leinart era which was a more true representation of the proportions of the original miker garrett era.

The white Oregon look is gorgeous. What a wonderful shade of green. The black is a little busier and more forgettable, but I still like it. As far as the template goes... Eh. A swing and a miss by aesthetics standards, but as far as performance, I'm sure it is far superior.

bannernigga3-1.jpeg

Click the Banner - Join the Movement!

Bannertop.jpeg

Here's my guess as to what the rest of the set will look like based on previous seasons.

KfByNcf.png

My favorite is still top left, but I think I could get used to this. The template will be the hardest of any element to get used to though.

Oregon's new uniforms are a massive upgrade. Only minor change, I would rather them use a nicer matte/satin type finish for the jersey wings. Sometimes they look cheap and remind me of the awful iron-on numbers and logos. I also hope they do away with the gradients on the helmet wings. Just seems extremely unnecessary.

Has anyone noticed how oregon has steadily increased the amount of space the feathers take up? First, they basically take up the shoulder number space, next they take up the whole shoulder, and now they take up everything from the collar up.

What's next the whole Un.......... Nevermind

Don't give them ideas.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Here's my guess as to what the rest of the set will look like based on previous seasons.

KfByNcf.png

Top Left, Top Middle, Bottom left and Bottom Middle are amazing.. I love that set. The right uniforms are nice but I don't like them as much. I love the new template and style though..

spacer.png

Archived