College Football 2014 Season

buckeye

I love the simplicity of the BC/Pitt matchup. However the BC jerseys look cheap to me for some reason.

Pitt's look equally as cheap.
How does either team look cheap? They both pretty up to.date templates and use traditional looks.

Pitt's patches are bugging me. Everyone's ACC patch is awful. And Pitt has "PITT" on the collar that just looks odd.

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love the simplicity of the BC/Pitt matchup. However the BC jerseys look cheap to me for some reason.

Pitt's look equally as cheap.
How does either team look cheap? They both pretty up to.date templates and use traditional looks.

The BC template is fine but the material or something looks cheap.

Pitt looks good, white on white with the gold helmet works for me. And oh look, a white jersey that is all white!! Well whaddya know!!?!?!

BC is just fricking awful. Always have been. Jerseys look just, just, just.....UGGHHHH. Nothing on the helmet? White pants? Maroon pants?

GVSU.jpg

Posting pics from an iphone...I'm making it more complicated than it really should be...

I love seeing teams still wearing normal helmets

Hate to brake it to you but that picture is old, see the above pics of GV now and you'll see their all wearing those funky new age contraption helmets.

Eddie Lacy was the first to wear a speed flex in a real NFL game and was immediately concussed. It's nonsense

Maybe at some point people will understand that no helmet can prevent or even reduce the likelihood of a concussion until they develop a helmet that prevents your brain from smacking up against the side of your skull at a high rate of speed. Physics is a bitch sometimes.

it is true that when the brain moves a concussion follows, but according to Bill Simpson's research there certainly is a way to make a better helmet that will reduce the number of concussions. rather than build a helmet to prevent skull fractures, Simpson has built his helmets with different shell material, reducing helmet weight which to his research is a huge factor in concussions. from the last info i saw, Simpson helmets were grading better than Riddell.

"Our helmet can absorb and dissipate energy over an entire area," O'Hara said. "Other helmets, the energy has nowhere to go because plastic doesn't absorb anything, and it has limited padding."

that quote from a very good article here: http://www.news-sentinel.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20131016/SPORTS/131009918

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

Maryland's new Testudo is...terrifying.

BwytDsNIAAAfo9E.jpg

Video: http://www.snappytv.com/snaps/umd_fb_2014_hd_intro_xt4da0/42176

After Under Armour helped pay Maryland's ACC exit fee, it looks like UA can just about put their logo and product on anything. The animation sucks, too.

I love to see Maryland burn...

JaiBirdDesignSig.png

BwytDsNIAAAfo9E.jpg

After Under Armour helped pay Maryland's ACC exit fee, it looks like UA can just about put their logo and product on anything. The animation sucks, too.

Why do you love seeing Maryland burn? Because One bad video editing? Or because they moved onto a better conference with better and more competition? Granted it'll take them maybe a couple years to adjust (and get rid of the :censored: that is Randy Edsall) but seriously give me one damn good reason why you like seeing Maryland burn. Oh and I'm pretty sure the reason why Under Armour helped Maryland with the exiting fee is because UA's Founder/CEO attended and graduated from The University of Maryland.

BwytDsNIAAAfo9E.jpg

Why do you love seeing Maryland burn? Because One bad video editing? Or because they moved onto a better conference with better and more competition? Granted it'll take them maybe a couple years to adjust (and get rid of the :censored: that is Randy Edsall) but seriously give me one damn good reason why you like seeing Maryland burn. Oh and I'm pretty sure the reason why Under Armour helped Maryland with the exiting fee is because UA's Founder/CEO attended and graduated from The University of Maryland.
Nah. Just never liked them. Don't take it to heart.

JaiBirdDesignSig.png

BwytDsNIAAAfo9E.jpg

... is because Maryland is to Under Armour what Oregon is to Nike.

BwytDsNIAAAfo9E.jpg

... is because Maryland is to Under Armour what Oregon is to Nike.
that's pretty much obvious. Not a lot of people realize or know that the founder/CEO graduated from UMD

Archived