College Football 2014 Season

buckeye

Talking about the Oregon uniforms on College Gameday. Also showed the Oregon locker room compared to the away locker room... holy crap. The home locker room looks like a sterilized CDC lab or something.

I think they showed a sneak peak a today's combo to, sonic boom helmet (grey with yellow wings) yellow jersey and pants

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also Florida state is changing helmet back to a more gold color within a few weeks and fixing facemask color. Also white jersey numbers switched to garnet before the end of the year. Thank god.

http://www.tomahawknation.com/2014/9/6/6114083/report-florida-state-uniforms-helmet-fsu-change-logo

BEST news I've heard all day

Cal Bears | Miami Dolphins | Cleveland Cavaliers |
@dcjames5

Also Florida state is changing helmet back to a more gold color within a few weeks and fixing facemask color. Also white jersey numbers switched to garnet before the end of the year. Thank god.

http://www.tomahawknation.com/2014/9/6/6114083/report-florida-state-uniforms-helmet-fsu-change-logo

Thank you, FSU. The helmets are terrible (both shell and facemask) and the gold numbers are bad too.

Toledo looks very nice. I really want them to wear gold pants at home though. The good thing about the helmet is that it has the logo on both sides.

Has Missouri's shoulder panels always been halfway on the side panels?? Looks tacky to me just look at their QB

@dcjames5

Toledo looks very nice. I really want them to wear gold pants at home though. The good thing about the helmet is that it has the logo on both sides.

Has Missouri's shoulder panels always been halfway on the side panels?? Looks tacky to me just look at their QB
Yeah, they should really do away with the grey on their white jerseys

And their grey jerseys

Yeah, they should really do away with the grey on their white jerseys

And their grey jerseys

Toledo does look really nice today. Never been a fan of Mizzou's away uniform, or the "black" ones. Gold uniforms should be the regular home, and helmet with the big tiger head logo should be the regular helmets. I hate the oval logo.

Cardinals -- Rams -- Blues -- Tigers -- Liverpool

Check out my music!

Cal uni combo for today #GoBears

Bwy_fmyCYAAJlW9.jpg

I think they downsized the collar for us as i mentioned a few pages back, still cant believe how huge it looks

Jared+Goff+Ohio+State+v+California+Nf6VZ

EDIT: Another pic for comparsion\

628x4713.jpg

PACRFIHKAPPSZZB.20131013055837.jpg

Seems like the QB just got a tighter fitting jersey

@dcjames5

Yeah, that Cal collar is still the same. In the first pic (today's game uniform), the mask is covering up some of the collar, giving it a smaller look. But the collar is still huge.

Arkansas State looks really good against Tennessee...it's actually a good looking game. Maybe Red Wolf knows...do the helmets have a cross on the back? Or is it some other type of tribute?

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Yeah, that Cal collar is still the same. In the first pic (today's game uniform), the mask is covering up some of the collar, giving it a smaller look. But the collar is still huge.

Arkansas State looks really good against Tennessee...it's actually a good looking game. Maybe Red Wolf knows...do the helmets have a cross on the back? Or is it some other type of tribute?

It is a cross. I believe it's to honor defensive lineman Markel Owens. He was killed in a home invasion robbery back in January.

My NFL concept series (in progress) --ATL, CLE, NE, WAS done. AZ updated 04/21/23.

Kentucky is going to look like :censored: today. They will be introducing the new gray jersey and also a new metallica helmet (looks purple) with chrome stripe and chrome logo. But the thing that pisses me off the most is the helmet has a gray facemask as it should have been chrome to match the rest of the chrome.

1.JPG2.JPG3.JPG

4.JPG

spacer.png

Arkansas State's cross decal is honoring 2 players, I believe. I really like how simple the back of their helmet is - no conference decals or anything else.

UAB does look good, but I can't help but think how much blank space there is on the crown. Decals could be moved up a bit to help with that.

Kentucky...UGh...

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

Archived