College Football 2014 Season

buckeye

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oregon only uses the Mach speed template for the white jersey debuted in the Alamo bowl and the black jersey that has yet to be worn. In the unveiling, nike stated that the two uniforms would intermix with their regular uniform set.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

I think Tulane wins the award for the biggest downgrade of the year, if not ever. Whoever decided to replace the baby blue with booger-chrome green has a special seat in hell waiting for them.

I know it is a downgrade, but it is no where near the biggest downgrade ever! WKU holds that mark for this going from this:

Troy%2BWestern%2BKentucky_Cham.jpg

To This:

526c5abcd51d0.image.jpg

spacer.png

McNeese State vs Nebraska is a great looking game save for the "McNeese" on the back of the Cowboys' jerseys.

McNeese has had that for a while. Feels like a 1974 era uni.

I am sore,wounded, but not slain

I will lay down and bleed a while

And then rise up to fight again

I feel like the Army black helmet would look better with a stripe and number or logo.

I agree...but today I would take that black helmet over the disaster that Kentucky is wearing!

There is a number on the back :P

yDQmHoc.jpg

It could use a stripe. I do like how the player's name is on the front in a patch

This helmet was added 2 years ago to go with their all grey uniform. Adding their nameplate to the front of the shirt is a new twist too. The pants have been in rotation too. But not used with the new jerseys.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

I think Tulane wins the award for the biggest downgrade of the year, if not ever. Whoever decided to replace the baby blue with booger-chrome green has a special seat in hell waiting for them.

I guess it has to do with the Greenies alternative nickname. I hate the new green too. The blue was great.

I am sore,wounded, but not slain

I will lay down and bleed a while

And then rise up to fight again

I guess it has to do with the Greenies alternative nickname. I hate the new green too. The blue was great.

It looks like the grass every 5 yards is dying too.

Cardinals -- Rams -- Blues -- Tigers -- Liverpool

Check out my music!

Bw3wH0cIMAAiqdN.jpg

That helmets one of the few things I don't like about Oregons uniforms. The all yellow looks nice tho.

My least favorite elements of Oregon's uniforms are their gray helmets and pants. At least they were smart not to use the gray pants today.
I don't mind the gray helmets, just the sonic book helmets.

The gray helmet is essentially the same thing as the Sonic Boom one. They added yellow to the initial gray/carbon fiber helmets to provide more contrast than the original chrome-only wings.

It looks like the grass every 5 yards is dying too.

If only it was real grass.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Archived