College Football 2014 Season

buckeye

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

10586100.jpeg

Tech's red gloves and shoes looked really cool today. (Oh, and they actually looked like a Tech team this week. Weird.)

- Minnesota Twins - Minnesota Golden Gophers - Dallas Stars - Dallas Mavericks - Norwich City FC -

- Texas Tech Red Raiders - FC DallasMinnesota Vikings - Borussia Dortmund -

Nike owns the trademark for the ASU pitchfork design, right? So no Nike = no pitchfork?

Nike likely transferred or sold the trademark to ASU.

Not necessarily. Nike still owns this Mississippi State logo.

Mississippi_State_University_Logo.gif

Doesn't Nike own the late 90s version? The early version ^^^ was used by the school well before Nike came to Starkville. But the updated logo was all Nike:

Independence003.jpg

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

B3pv80GIEAA-hCU.jpg

IMG_84092.jpg

I love that Wazzu uses a gloss gray helmet. It's not metallic silver, but it's also not matte. It's the perfect choice for their colors. I really like it. Now if they would just stick to one helmet...

PvO6ZWJ.png

Nike owns the trademark for the ASU pitchfork design, right? So no Nike = no pitchfork?

Doesn't Nike own the late 90s version? The early version ^^^ was used by the school well before Nike came to Starkville. But the updated logo was all Nike:

Independence003.jpg

I know the one on that helmet is owned by Nike. Not sure about the fatter one posted above.

Mississippi State's helmets today did look brownish. Not really a fan of the set at all. Maybe my opinion would be different if we had won, but we are now 0-2 in road Egg Bowls with gold numbers. I think we should restrict the special Egg Bowl unis to home games, if we continue to wear them at all.

B3pv80GIEAA-hCU.jpg

IMG_84092.jpg

I love that Wazzu uses a gloss gray helmet. It's not metallic silver, but it's also not matte. It's the perfect choice for their colors. I really like it. Now if they would just stick to one helmet...

They've used two helmets for years now. They added white this year, but I wish they would stick to crimson and gray.

17+Fiest+Bowl_sig.png

B3pv80GIEAA-hCU.jpg

IMG_84092.jpg

Those gloss grays are one of my favorite helmets in all of college football. I wish my alma mater would go that route. We DID switch to matte gray from metallic silver this season though.

gYH2mW9.png

Yes. I think that Razorbacks jersey lasted just one game. Same as Wisconsin's Cowboys alternate ripoff. Apex was responsible for all those too. Champion made Minnesota's uniforms at the time.

These?

502007e9e2dbc.preview-620.jpg

Was all I could find on a quick Google search

That's them. I think Starter and Apex One used the same designs and companies to produce their gear.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

B3pv80GIEAA-hCU.jpg

IMG_84092.jpg

They've used two helmets for years now. They added white this year, but I wish they would stick to crimson and gray.

Washington State was one of the first schools to use two helmets, beginning in 2000 (silver for home, crimson for away). With these new gray helmets, I wish they'd use crimson facemasks.

Oregon looks fantastic. It's taken a few years for me to come around, but they do have some of the best uniforms. The best of the best, though, is when they wear green and gold.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Independence003.jpg

I know the one on that helmet is owned by Nike. Not sure about the fatter one posted above.

Ah, didn't even notice there was a difference. I just did a quick Google search for that style.

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

Archived