College Football 2014 Season

buckeye

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like Oregon's look tonight but the pants and helmet could use a little green or yellow to add a little contrast. Still, not a bad look at all. Arizona has a little too much red going on for my taste. Normally, I'm not a fan of gradient anything, but I gotta admit that I kinda like Arizona's numbers.

I saw this sort of comment earlier and it stuck with me so I just wanted to comment that the O on the back of the helmet is a matching green with the jerseys, along with the Pac 12 sticker and the bumper text

They need a little more than just that.

Yeah as a whole it looked good but would've looked a lot better with yellow socks and cleats. Still a good look though. And isn't it crazy how little details like th kelly O can do a lot to tie a set like that together?

I liked the added detail of "Oregon" and "Ducks" vertically down either side of last night's pants

La tech going all white for cusa title game. Is this a 1st for them with the white helmets?

Nah :)

10562020.jpeg

wow, a team that actually matches all its stripes
Actually, no. The stripes on the jersey and pants are all of equal width, while the helmet has a Northwestern stripe.

Still pretty damn close. Closer than most.

AmPJ0Ty.png 

La tech going all white for cusa title game. Is this a 1st for them with the white helmets?

Nah :)

10562020.jpeg

wow, a team that actually matches all its stripes
Actually, no. The stripes on the jersey and pants are all of equal width, while the helmet has a Northwestern stripe.

Still pretty damn close. Closer than most.

very good look indeed

Cal Bears | Miami Dolphins | Cleveland Cavaliers |
@dcjames5

The Buffalo Bills should take note on La Tech.

In what way? They look fine as is.

In that royal blue and red carry fine without the unneeded navy.

I've long thought LA Tech's football uniforms utilized that colorway better than just about any other set in the game and, well, that image just proves that in my mind...

...Although if SMU can keep THIS up...

B34I41OCQAAxrby_zpslogsov6r.jpeg

kcnnma_zpsp97ir6hn.png

...they'll become a definite challenger.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Baylor wearing all black unis and trophy chrome helmets. Too bad Baylor couldn't wear classic gold and green. Would have been a good looking match up.

I am sore,wounded, but not slain

I will lay down and bleed a while

And then rise up to fight again

Archived