buckeye

College Football 2014 Season

8,068 posts in this topic

Arizona wanted the same luck they had previously with the red helmets and pants against Oregon. Didn't happen.

I like Oregon's look tonight but the pants and helmet could use a little green or yellow to add a little contrast. Still, not a bad look at all. Arizona has a little too much red going on for my taste. Normally, I'm not a fan of gradient anything, but I gotta admit that I kinda like Arizona's numbers.

I saw this sort of comment earlier and it stuck with me so I just wanted to comment that the O on the back of the helmet is a matching green with the jerseys, along with the Pac 12 sticker and the bumper text

They need a little more than just that.

Yeah as a whole it looked good but would've looked a lot better with yellow socks and cleats. Still a good look though. And isn't it crazy how little details like th kelly O can do a lot to tie a set like that together?

I liked the added detail of "Oregon" and "Ducks" vertically down either side of last night's pants

La tech going all white for cusa title game. Is this a 1st for them with the white helmets?

La tech going all white for cusa title game. Is this a 1st for them with the white helmets?

Nah :)

10562020.jpeg

The Buffalo Bills should take note on La Tech.

In what way? They look fine as is.

10562020.jpeg

wow, a team that actually matches all its stripes

10562020.jpeg

Actually, no. The stripes on the jersey and pants are all of equal width, while the helmet has a Northwestern stripe.

10562020.jpeg

Actually, no. The stripes on the jersey and pants are all of equal width, while the helmet has a Northwestern stripe.

Still pretty damn close. Closer than most.

10562020.jpeg

Still pretty damn close. Closer than most.

very good look indeed

Alabama in all white with Crimson helmets. Mizzou in black/black/gold.

Gonna be a good looking game. Probably the best look for both teams.

Oklahoma vs. Okie State looks great. Oklahoma in their traditional homes and OSU in B/W/O/and blacks socks.

1 person likes this

Alabama in all white with Crimson helmets. Mizzou in black/black/gold.

And both teams look great. Really glad Mizzou didn't go crazy for this one. What they're wearing is a great look.

The Buffalo Bills should take note on La Tech.

In what way? They look fine as is.

In that royal blue and red carry fine without the unneeded navy.

I've long thought LA Tech's football uniforms utilized that colorway better than just about any other set in the game and, well, that image just proves that in my mind...

...Although if SMU can keep THIS up...

B34I41OCQAAxrby_zpslogsov6r.jpeg

kcnnma_zpsp97ir6hn.png

...they'll become a definite challenger.

Baylor wearing all black unis and trophy chrome helmets. Too bad Baylor couldn't wear classic gold and green. Would have been a good looking match up.

...Although if SMU can keep THIS up...

B34I41OCQAAxrby_zpslogsov6r.jpeg

kcnnma_zpsp97ir6hn.png

...they'll become a definite challenger.

That is an awesome look.

1 person likes this

Boise has a chrome face mask on the blue helmets, and it looks great IMO. Fresno is in W/W/N.

1 person likes this

Glad Ohio State didn't drag out that gimmicky rivals look for either the Michigan game or this one. The standard home look is amazing.

1 person likes this