buckeye

College Football 2014 Season

Sorry to talk about football ITT, but I'm counting the NFLPA Collegiate Bowl as part of college football's 2014 season. Just wanted to comment how much I like the simple white&red vs. black uniforms combined with each player getting to wear their own team's helmet and many of them trading stickers with other players and putting them on the front/back/sides of their helmets (will post pics as they become available)

Sorry to talk about football ITT, but I'm counting the NFLPA Collegiate Bowl as part of college football's 2014 season. Just wanted to comment how much I like the simple white&red vs. black uniforms combined with each player getting to wear their own team's helmet and many of them trading stickers with other players and putting them on the front/back/sides of their helmets (will post pics as they become available)

East-West Shrine game is on NFL Network also. Lots of alternate helmets or switching of decals in this game

Yeah, it's interesting to see which helmet the player chose (?) to begin with. I saw the UDub d-lineman went with the purple W on black and a Utah player had the oversized chrome on matte black

One of the UW players wore the gold chrome helmet for the East West game. One of the Oregon players wore the silver helmet with yellow wings and mask. I'm surprised he didn't wear one of the playoff helmets.

One of the UW players wore the gold chrome helmet for the East West game. One of the Oregon players wore the silver helmet with yellow wings and mask. I'm surprised he didn't wear one of the playoff helmets.

In the NFLPA game, both Oregon players were wearing the green satin helmet from the Rose Bowl.

TCU: school colors, didn't color in mesh cutouts. All uniform numbers matched/ didn't become clutter

Washington's identity is gold helmets, plain purple jerseys and gold pants. They just don't look like Washington to me. TCU has rotated between white and purple helmets for a while. That's why they still look like TCU to me.