College Football 2014 Season

buckeye

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ymMYgTR.jpg

Believe this is a fan mockup just based on what we've seen from the replica versions.

My bad. Phil Hecken tweeted it, so I assumed these were official pictures.

He RTed what a fan sent to him, and I went to check the guy's page and the "based on what we've seen" was from him. Just wanted to clear that up. They do look better here than the replicas. But that's not saying much.

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

The numbers are back!!!!

BtUfGg8CEAAQTNx.jpgBtUinlyCcAA474a.jpg

Needs a white outline instead of a black one.

Did they not get the stripes sorta right in the black jerseys? How can they not go the same route, Without the razor cuts, with the regular jerseys?!

If you guys think that Georgia and Ohio State's pants are bad, check out Oklahoma State and Oregon State (pics below).

First, they BOTH get abbreviated as OSU, am I right?

And secondly, they BOTH wear BLACK and.......

wait for it......

ORANGE.

What the hell? College football sucks.

You should quit your day job. Just saying.

DWD_Sig_zpsbbf8ibvd.png

If you guys think that Georgia and Ohio State's pants are bad, check out Oklahoma State and Oregon State (pics below).

First, they BOTH get abbreviated as OSU, am I right?

And secondly, they BOTH wear BLACK and.......

wait for it......

ORANGE.

What the hell? College football sucks.

I think you missed a word. Kind of important when you try to be snarky...at least get it right.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

That font still looks good though. The stripes and the crazy adidas pattern is what is wrong with them.

Messing with the UCLA stripes is just wrong.

"Of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." Dennis Miller

I think you missed a word. Kind of important when you try to be snarky...at least get it right.

Last time I'm responding to this thread. If you can't figure out what I meant by my comment, don't comment yourself.

DWD_Sig_zpsbbf8ibvd.png

Last time I'm responding to this thread. If you can't figure out what I meant by my comment, don't comment yourself.

Thanks Silent. I took it as a compliment.

If anyone can't tell the difference between UGA and tOSU they should be checked for possible signs of an impending stroke.

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

ymMYgTR.jpg

Believe this is a fan mockup just based on what we've seen from the replica versions.

My bad. Phil Hecken tweeted it, so I assumed these were official pictures.

He RTed what a fan sent to him, and I went to check the guy's page and the "based on what we've seen" was from him. Just wanted to clear that up. They do look better here than the replicas. But that's not saying much.

Yeah, these were done by Dahlelama, who posts on here from time to time.

jazzsig4

I HATE THIS TIMELINE

Archived