Raysox's US Soccer 2030- Football Manager Mod

raysox

The idea came from the old Original Six days where it was 50 miles radius where only the team in that radius could scout. I meant it like a team like Miami FC couldn't go to Orlando and scout, because it's in their territory. Outside of 25 miles is open to anyone. I rewrote it in the first post to avoid confusion.

Answer me this: Sacramento or Seattle

• Replies 620
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I want everyone to know that I recycled some original logos I made because I really liked what they looked like.

California Athletic FC

One of the teams that Michael Taylor brought into the NASL was from Sacramento. Sacramento Republic began play in the USL in 2014. They jumped to the NASL in 2018, and rebranded to something that represented the state even more. The team has had a few special teams, but remains in the middle of the NASL table until 2028. The team signed two players as free agents from the MLS from Northern California, with the goal of bringing up their home town team to the big time. They are a favorite to be promoted to the Soccer Championship. The logo was done for a Chivas USA rebrand, but I felt like this would be a good use for it. The jerseys are pretty similar too.
California_zps62c369e0.png

Seattle or Louisville?

Seattle, the Northwest usually yields interest concepts.

Sacramento is really nice, I'm not a fan of the crest. But that's mainly because I really hate California's flag.

BTW, does Richmond have a team? Not trying to nitpick or ask for one, I'm just simply curious.

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

I would say Louisville because you there is currently a team in Seattle (the Sounders) and the Kentuckiana area is one of the faster growing areas of the sport in the US.

And because you live there. ;)

I would say Louisville because you there is currently a team in Seattle (the Sounders) and the Kentuckiana area is one of the faster growing areas of the sport in the US.

You do know it's a Sounders concept? I just don't know which to post next.

And yes, the Richmond Kickers still play in 2030

Flamingos, good name, jersey is fantastic, very professional despite the pink (which is good). CA there's an originality problem, and I'm not just saying this because your using brown ( that can be used well sometimes actually) you need to work on color. Aside from that it's just great! And yes, I agree, do Louisville next. Don't be discouraged, ^ it's going well.

I really like all of these. You even made me like TWO Adidas kits, which now officially makes you my favourite artist on the SLC. :P

I'd say my favourite is California, I really liked that crest and glad you brought it back, nothing really to say about it, although a forest green change kit might work well.

Louisville sounds better as the next team, since you haven't done a rust belt team yet. Those tend to be my favourite identities.

I really like all of these. You even made me like TWO Adidas kits, which now officially makes you my favourite artist on the SLC. :P

I'd say my favourite is California, I really liked that crest and glad you brought it back, nothing really to say about it, although a forest green change kit might work well.

Louisville sounds better as the next team, since you haven't done a rust belt team yet. Those tend to be my favourite identities.

I wouldn't consider Louisville rust belt, the city itself is surging compared to other rust belt cities (Detroit, Cleveland, Pittsburgh, etc.) And is a little too far south to be used as a geographic term.

Although it may be too early to pick a favorite, but I'll say Miami barely edges out Atlanta for me.

Louisville Premier
In 2019, a business man from Louisville, inspired by the US's World Cup victory, figures "I can do that!" He buys the old Cardinal Stadium, and begins build a new great 10,000 seat stadium with room to expand. Louisville Premier joins the USL in 2021, but can't compete due to most of the budget going to the stadium. He offers contracts to graduating soccer players from the Louisville Cardinals, who have a rich history in the game. The team starts slow because many players retire to follow their major. In 2025, he turns an abandoned lot a block from the stadium into a state of the art youth and training facility. The team is set for the future, but still remains in the mid to low USL. The colors are Red/Black/Yellow since that color seems to match the city. I didn't want to just do "FC" or "United" and I really liked the two words together. The Fleur de Lis is on the crest because it's a French city. The kits are simple, I played around with a few things and thought that Adidas would do something like this.
Louisville_zps9e555e67.png

Next: Seattle or Charlotte
(please don't just choose, comment on Louisville)

I want to be positive first, because I'm going to be critical as well. I love the ambition of a project like this and look forward to the concepts we're going to see. And all my criticisms are with respect for the work put in here. Your "background" section needs to be edited big time. There's just too much fantasy in there. Please just say something like, it's the future, there's lots of soccer teams and leave it at that.

For the Miami FC concept, While I hate the pink, if there was one team in the country who could pull off that Italian style pink uni, it would be in Miami. If you are going to pick one of the Spanish TV stations, Univision is the larger of the two and has their Corporate HQ in Doral, next to Miami. But I imagine the Beckham/Fuller team would have an international sponsor for the jerseys. Unless it conflicted with the league itself, I'd say it would be a big company like Samsung who would be the main sponsor for his team. There's just very little to the design on the jerseys. Just a meh from me.

You're a Rowdies fan, so I have to assume you've done all these things to anger us Strikers fans. It's fine, I have to take it. But I don't have to like it. Luke Mulholland is a douchey douche and can eat it forever. I will tell him where he can go the next time I see him.

Hey man no hard feelings!

The background was just a fun tie in. If I had just said "here are concepts for soccer" then I feel like it would loose some of the creativity. I mean the chances of the USMNT winning two WCs in a row is very improbable but it was for fun and I could do what I want!

But I honestly don't think the Miami area could support two teams if that's what you're wondering. I love the strikers identity, but up against Beckhan and millions of dollars they don't stand a chance.

But I hope I can tell Luke that because he's currently a free agent and I'd live to have him back!

Archived