Raysox's US Soccer 2030- Football Manager Mod

raysox

Oh man, this series is gonna be great

Atlanta - Solid look, no complaints

Miami - Would like to see a light blue (Think Hotline Miami) instead of the Orange, but as is the look looks nice

California - Definately think Green should be more prominent on the primary, but the clash kit is outstanding

Louisville - Absolutely amazing, only complaint is that the black pinstripe blends into the Adidas logo on the clash kit

Charlotte - Like it was said in the thread above, I think yellow socks on the home would be an improvement

Seattle - The green IMO is too dark, and I'd like to see Silver incorporated into the look, but the design of it is perfect

Portland - It's a nice look, but I think it's too bland. A suggestion, incorporate plaid into the uniform

dhlJpvy.png
rxzieid.png

• Replies 620
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Picksburgh and that Portland looks great keep it up and please get these out a little faster sorry bout that tho

Picksburgh? Never been there -- is it nice? :P

In all seriousness, the timber jerseys are beautiful

Ok sorry if I came across as a jerk

Just spell your words correctly and don't complain about how slow these are coming out. It's not exactly Rocket Science there buddy.

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

Portland kits look great. I liked when that had the two toned look on their original MLS kit. Despite one of the previous comments I love their Green home and then going to red for clash. It is the Rose City after all

Senior Creative at Sporting Kansas City. Follow me on Twitter: @NateTheDesigner 

Oklahoma City FC
The OKC Spirit started in the USL in 2014 using green and blue. In 2015 Oklahoma City FC started in the NASL using red and black. The two teams could not split such a small market, and something had to be done to save both teams. In 2017, the teams merged into Oklahoma City FC playing in the NASL. The team has two supporters groups, divided by the original split in the teams. In 2020, OKC favorite Kevin Durant retired from the NBA. Durant had become a fan of the team spending his summers in the city, and in 2021 he and a group of investors including OKC native Wes Welker, and former USMNT national Alexi Lalas bought the team. Durant's first action was to rebrand the club, using the colors the Thunder used during his playing career. Lalas became the manager. The team never really found footing, since Lalas only could connect to the defenders. They renovated Taft Stadium in 2026 after a NASL playoff run in 2025 that sparked the interest of the city. The fans have accepted OKCFC as their summer team, and the support is growing. I've used this logo before, but I really like it. It's a dream catcher, which is for the Native American heritage in the state. Warrior is the brand so I wanted to do something kind of wild like the Liverpool kits.

OKC_zpsdfb323ca.png

Pittsburgh or Colorado?

3 Rivers United
The Pittsburgh Riverhounds were unhappy playing in the USL. When the MLS got to 24 teams, and the NASL was struggling, they quickly made the jump. The owners decided that the team needed a fresh start. Pittsburgh Riverhounds, Steel City FC, and 3 Rivers United were in a fan vote for the new team name. 3 Rivers won and they continued on their business. The name represents Pittsburgh where 3 rivers meet and unite. The black and gold was the new team color chosen for the civic pride in Pittsburgh following championships for the Steelers, Penguins and Pirates. The team expanded Highmark Stadium to 18,000 seats in 2020, when the support grew after the Pirates had a firesale of their championship roster. United had a few playoff years, but couldn’t get a star above the logo. The thing that most fans hold onto is an undefeated record against Philadelphia Union in the US Open Cup and preseason games. The logo is a crest with 4 parts. The P with a keystone for the city, a soccer ball, checkers from the Pittsburgh flag, and the Roberto Clemente Bridge. The jerseys are modeled after the crest, with the top being split into 4 quarters, this was suggested by Mockba.

3Rivers_zps3dba0ce5.png

Updated from this

Colorado or Dayton?

Archived