If NHL teams were NFL teams (Thrashers and Golden Seals Added)(Concluded)

Djruggs

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On the Leafs set, I don't see a need for a retro helmet that looks the same as the regular helmet just with a retro logo.

With the NFL's new restrictions on helmets, that's about as far as I can go with it.

it still looks great even though its just the retro logo on the regular helmet.

7wldHiW.png

Chelsea.png

Northwestern stripes on everything, please. IMO the NW stripes they use on the alternate jersey is beautiful, it might not work with a helmet, but they definately work for the Steelers. Use the same thing without the black stripes for the sleeves, use that pattern on the pants, too. Otherwise, gorgeous Leafs uniforms, great thread too.

A retro Green/Cream/Brown uniform for the Leafs would be killer, with a fake leather helmet! I like your Tampa uniforms too, but I have no idea why the league has 2 Blue and White teams. Colours are too Identical, maybe have the Black as the Primary jersey for Tampa, and then maybe hint at some black accents on the other Tampa jerseys... or silver... either way, these look great.

A retro Green/Cream/Brown uniform for the Leafs would be killer, with a fake leather helmet! I like your Tampa uniforms too, but I have no idea why the league has 2 Blue and White teams. Colours are too Identical, maybe have the Black as the Primary jersey for Tampa, and then maybe hint at some black accents on the other Tampa jerseys... or silver... either way, these look great.

I don't think that the lightning need a black home uniform. it looks fine the way it is in my opinion.

7wldHiW.png

Chelsea.png

I don't think that the lightning need a black home uniform. it looks fine the way it is in my opinion.

Yes I agree it looks fine, but it blends too much when compared to other teams. When the leafs and lightning play each other, it looks like training camp of the same team. Tampa used to be Black, I'd like to see that return. Maybe have a black helmet?

These are just suggestions though, you could make the whole thing Pink lol

Yes I agree it looks fine, but it blends too much when compared to other teams. When the leafs and lightning play each other, it looks like training camp of the same team. Tampa used to be Black, I'd like to see that return. Maybe have a black helmet?

you have a point about the training camp for the same team then the leafs and lightning face, but I would think that the lightning would wear their alternate when they play the leafs.

7wldHiW.png

Chelsea.png

you have a point about the training camp for the same team then the leafs and lightning face, but I would think that the lightning would wear their alternate when they play the leafs.

I would hope they do. Rangers, Columbus and Winnipeg should be fine though, I'm interested to see how he does them/if he does.

On the Leafs set, I don't see a need for a retro helmet that looks the same as the regular helmet just with a retro logo.

With the NFL's new restrictions on helmets, that's about as far as I can go with it.

For the alternate one I would add the Northwestern stripes though, to match the jerseys.

I will be doing the entire NHL, below is the order in which they will come.

Dallas

Boston

NYR

NYI

Montréal

Detroit

Ottawa

Florida

Buffalo

Pittsburgh

Washington

Philadelphia