If NHL teams were NFL teams (Thrashers and Golden Seals Added)(Concluded)

Djruggs

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will be doing the entire NHL, below is the order in which they will come.

Dallas

Boston

NYR

NYI

Montréal

Detroit

Ottawa

Florida

Buffalo

Pittsburgh

Washington

Philadelphia

Columbus

Carolina

Chicago

St. Louis

Colorado

Minnesota

Winnipeg

Nashville

Anaheim

Los Angeles

San Jose

Vancouver

Phoenix

Calgary

Edmonton

Awesome!! Can't wait!

Completely awesome! I love the Devils Helmet with the green facemask. Whalers, Lightning, and Leafs are top-notch as well. Cannot wait to see Columbus' Please either go with the Alternate colors or strictly a Zouave theme (like the do now, Zouaves were the bravest or dumbest guys on the battlefield). Nothing better than wearing a bright red pair of pants and a bright red cap on an open battlefield.

On the Leafs set, I don't see a need for a retro helmet that looks the same as the regular helmet just with a retro logo.

With the NFL's new restrictions on helmets, that's about as far as I can go with it.

For the alternate one I would add the Northwestern stripes though, to match the jerseys.

I'm not sure if the Leafs have used Northwestern striping on the '67 jerseys... I do know that the alternate here is Northwestern striped (which matches their alternate jersey in the NHL), however, has another leaf on the front. I think the NFL Leafs concept and the NHL Leafs uniform should follow the striping and logo of their current alternate. It's beautiful.

Archived