If NHL teams were NFL teams (Thrashers and Golden Seals Added)(Concluded)

Djruggs

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will be able to discuss the two newest. The sabres colors are blended well blended, and those pens unis might be the best. The gold on the shoulders are beautiful and so are the helmets with that logo. I would use those unis. Flawless except maybe drop the white on the shoulder trim and make a black helmet. Do you mind if I loaded the template?

There are two other recent ones that are good also. (Sorry to keep coming back.) The Canadians colors pop well and those sens, my gosh! The colors combo looks great in football, the o powerful and dominant on the helmet and the shoulder.

C'mon, the Flyers have had the over-the-shoulders stripe literally their entire existence. I think that team demands a Tennessee-style shoulder stripe in contrasting colors.

I agree, the Pens and the Flyers just look lazy. The striping patterns on the main jersey are just colored in panels. Plus with the Pittsburgh and Philadelphia have been rivals there whole existences and I don't think that many fans of either team would be happy with pretty much recolored jerseys. (Yes I know its just a concept, but I think it would look better like that.)

Jake88%2BSignture.png

Archived