If NHL teams were NFL teams (Thrashers and Golden Seals Added)(Concluded)

Djruggs

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree that there is something odd about the circle of stars on the helmet. If you want to keep the stars, I suggest putting either their number or a logo inside the stars. You could also put stars down the center red stripe of the helmet to match the pants, then go with a logo on the helmet.

award%20sig.png

Blue Jackets

uk9PbWF.png

That is awesome, best you've made.

Why the more detailed stripe on the alternate jerseys and helmet, but the single stripe on the alternate pants?

I modeled the home and away sets loosely off of the 80's /90's Giants, but the alternate set left room for interpretation. The away pants are the same as they are on the actual hockey team, but I felt that the helmet with just the off-white or light blue stripe felt empty, so I made it contain both.

hoem and away numbers seem a little too old school especially when compared to the FAUXback jerseys

I believe that they are the same sets of numbers used on their current home/away jerseys and the alternate is the same numbers on the third jersey.

nlog42.jpg

Thanks Dolphins91 for the jersey avatars.

One thing I just noticed, because I just found this series, is for the Sabres helmet, why not flip the logo so the Buffalo is going forward? Otherwise these are all very well done. Cannot wait for the rest.

nlog42.jpg

Thanks Dolphins91 for the jersey avatars.

Archived