2014 NFL Offseason

Kramerica Industries

• Replies 988
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So far there were six coaches fired this year including Gary Kubiak. It sucks that the owners like Snyder and Jones are spending big bucks and not getting results while the team and fanbase suffers. I'm afraid nothing will change for these franchises who either win but don't make the playoffs, and teams who have and may never make the playoffs like the Bills and Raiders. I mean why have they been sucking for years for nothing?

So far there were six coaches fired this year including Gary Kubiak. It sucks that the owners like Snyder and Jones are spending big bucks and not getting results while the team and fanbase suffers. I'm afraid nothing will change for these franchises who either win but don't make the playoffs, and teams who have and may never make the playoffs like the Bills and Raiders. I mean why have they been sucking for years for nothing?

Cowboys lost at least one fan over their continual foundering. Buddy of mine is a Dallas native and has been a fan for 44 years and had enough after last night. He's transferred his flag to his wife and daughter's Packers going forward.

Cowboys lost at least one fan over their continual foundering. Buddy of mine is a Dallas native and has been a fan for 44 years and had enough after last night. He's transferred his flag to his wife and daughter's Packers going forward.

Tell that buddy, he is a bandwagon fan.

Kiffin is out in Dallas

Great another new defense coming to town. It's going to be the third in as many years. I know Kiffin was bad but I think there is something to be said for consistency. I think with all their guys healthy and more comfortable with the scheme the end result might be better. If not, then you fire him.

So a guy who is at his wits end with one franchise and probably roots for another more than he has then with the Cowboys is a Bandwagoner? Have you ever thought he's sick and tired of his team? That he is just wanting to start fresh? I don't see it as a bandwagon move, just a fan who is fed up.

So a guy who is at his wits end with one franchise and probably roots for another more than he has then with the Cowboys is a Bandwagoner? Have you ever thought he's sick and tired of his team? That he is just wanting to start fresh? I don't see it as a bandwagon move, just a fan who is fed up.

So if the Cowboys start winning, is he going to jump to the cowboys bandwagon, even though he is now a Packers fan?

I'm pretty sure ricky was joking.

So if the Cowboys start winning, is he going to jump to the cowboys bandwagon, even though he is now a Packers fan?

Why would he do that? It's not the losing that's got to him. It's the nearly 2 decades of inept ownership. As long as Jones owns that team nothing is going to change. He's become the slightly less scary looking version of Al Davis. Frankly I can't blame my friend. He put in nearly half a century, he's entitled to do whatever the hell he wants.

And not sure how it would be bandwagon jumping. It's not like the Pack are exactly tearing it up. They eeked into the playoffs by the skin of Aaron Rodger's ass. Plus as I said, he's got familial reasons to make the jump too.

Why would he do that? It's not the losing that's got to him. It's the nearly 2 decades of inept ownership. As long as Jones owns that team nothing is going to change. He's become the slightly less scary looking version of Al Davis. Frankly I can't blame my friend. He put in nearly half a century, he's entitled to do whatever the hell he wants.

And not sure how it would be bandwagon jumping. It's not like the Pack are exactly tearing it up. They eeked into the playoffs by the skin of Aaron Rodger's ass. Plus as I said, he's got familial reasons to make the jump too.

But I think he is still a Dallas fan at heart.

But I think he is still a Dallas fan at heart.

If you heard how disgusted he was you wouldn't. And it's not like this was a sudden jump. He'd adopted the Pack as his second team he followed a couple of years ago. This is just the culmination of a long painful transition for him. He gave the Cowboys as many chances as he possibly could before finally throwing his hands up. I've seen it before, my old man did the same thing vis-a-vis the Red Sox back in the 80's. He'd been drifting away from them from about 1980 after having been a fan for over 30 years. Buckner's boot was the final straw, but it wasn't the only reason, just the straw that broke the camel's back. He's never looked back and been an A's fan since '87.

Sometimes long time fans just have had enough and throw in the towel completely. One thing I think we can say with certainty through, the Cowboys are no longer "America's Team". Maybe they're not even God's favorite team anymore since the roof is always closed and he can't see them anymore.

Archived