x7tlzjR.jpg

be8wNdo.jpg

vbwNEGn.jpg

$8 each at Ross

They also had a logo-less 2012 NHL Division champions hat:

3JBPreK.png

Which is supposed to look like:

6RPQ0sr.jpgi2wtRYZ.jpgrRDOvBE.jpg

the worst helmets design to me is the Jacksonville jaguars hamlets from 1995 to 2012 because you can't see the logo vary wall

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I never seem to find my size at my thrift shop. They had a home blue reebok Canucks jersey for $6 near new. No name on back, but it was a men's S and I'm a medium at least.

Personally, I still would've bought it. Even if you don't wear it, it's cool to add to your collection.

SigggggII_zps101350a9.png

Nobody cares about your humungous-big signature. 

PotD: 29/1/12

I never seem to find my size at my thrift shop. They had a home blue reebok Canucks jersey for $6 near new. No name on back, but it was a men's S and I'm a medium at least.

Personally, I still would've bought it. Even if you don't wear it, it's cool to add to your collection.

Truth. At 6 bucks, I'd take even a Premier and their crappy construction.

At the very least, you may even be able to flip it for a marginally higher price.

eMXEIDC.png

toIYnW8.png

Passed up on an $8 blue Las Vegas 51s hat today at my local VV today. It was a 7, and I'm a 7 ⅝. It was also personalized for "Zach"

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

Found this shirt yesterday at TJ Maxx in Buford, GA. Surprised it landed there so early after the All Star Game. They had a bunch of other stuff too, like a throwback, fitted Atlanta Hawks hat in either red or yellow, UGA jerseys, a white Washington Huskies jersey, and a lot of other cool things.

1220wtj.jpg

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

In my own findings, I found a Houston Astros (2012), Florida Marlins, and San Diego Padres 5950 hats at Ross for $7.99, and a Chicago Cubs Diamond Era BP hat for $7.99 also. Sadly, all of the hats were sizes 8-81/2, which were to big. If they all would have fit, I would have bought all of them.

Got this 39/Thirty Marlins cap at Ross a couple of weeks back for $7...fits amazingly and the original logo gets this cap plenty of compliments.

photo5_zps5ece50e4.jpg

That logo is great, nice pick-up!

Hopefully you're not wearing it with the size sticker on it.

87Redskins.png

Today, I got a Vancouver Canucks road jersey (2003-7, w/the then modern 'stick-in-rink' colors on the shoulders) for $25. The Crown Hill VV (Where I got the Canucks jersey) also had jerseys of the now-retired Sidney Rice (his Vikings jersey), Jay Cutler (Broncos), but I passed on them.

UBwef0L.png

Archived