Bear Logo

Vicious

Pretty damn pretty. And by pretty I mean awesome. Much better from the first one. It's something small, so I'm not going to say it NEEDS to happen, but the eyes have a small impression of being fur or hair. Maybe taking out the indent could help? Like I said, it's not big so it doesn't NEED to change.

I like it but as it was stated the eyes need a bit of work. To me, them being so small kind of lowers the fierceness of the bear. If you make them bigger I think it would help. Overall very nice though.

The second version of the logo is the best. I have seen a lot of people creating new logos and they never make it look as professional as this. Great job. I feel like this bear logo would be used greatly in the NCAA.

Colorado Born and Raised!!

2gm6.png
LasVegasBowl_zpsdb9fb995.png

The only thing that i'm not sure about is the highlight on the right side of the mouth. The way it ends at the bottom of the jaw seems strange to me. Any suggestions?

I also have played with adding pupils to the eyes, but they always end up looking strange, and take away the intensity.

Picture21.png

Archived