Logos for Holidays. (Kwanzaa)

29texan

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How about a Rememberance Day one for us up here in Canada?

Well, I usually just do one of these for the day (and mostly because I'm in the States) but I think I can make an exception. Give me another day, I just got busy.

If you don't see it tomorrow, inbox me.

XXFrXXX.png?1

140khld.jpg
7fwPZnE.png
8643298391_d47584a085_b.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Your lettering is backwards. It's חנוכה. The chet (the square without a bottom) goes on the right, the hei (square minus the bottom and a bit of the left side) on the left.

To put it in chess terms, flip the rooks, reverse the knights, and leave the middle letter (the line with a little thing on the top) alone.

bex2bn.jpg

v7xt0k.jpg

Your lettering is backwards. It's חנוכה. The chet (the square without a bottom) goes on the right, the hei (square minus the bottom and a bit of the left side) on the left.

To put it in chess terms, flip the rooks, reverse the knights, and leave the middle letter (the line with a little thing on the top) alone.

Really?

I kept entering this in and this is the orientation I got.

XXFrXXX.png?1

140khld.jpg
7fwPZnE.png
8643298391_d47584a085_b.jpg

Really?

I kept entering this in and this is the orientation I got.

yup, it's backwards

My Behance Portfolio --- Follow @Steinosaur19

2LYbxnm.png

Love the approach. Getting one that will work with both the long words and the short is a challenge in this applications. I'd suggest a much narrower font and setting all the words at the same point.

rATMcmK.png

Archived