29texan

Logos for Holidays. (Kwanzaa)

In honor of the World Cup this year, I decided to make soccer crests for certain holidays or special days. I just wondered what it would look like if holidays had logos.

Feel free to make and post your own if you want.

Since it's New Years Day, here's my crest for 1/1/14

1560551_10202010934468379_1674404974_n.j

Looks great, I hope this series goes on all year.

Looks great, I hope this series goes on all year.

It will.

Next big holiday (for the U.S., anyway) is MLK Day. I already have something in mind for that.

Interesting idea. New years looks nice and simple. I can see teams using it for, say, new years games. Can't wait for more.

So, the Superbowl's a holiday now? The logo is spectacular! I wish they would use something like this instead of the same garbage every year.

So, the Superbowl's a holiday now? The logo is spectacular! I wish they would use something like this instead of the same garbage every year.

It's America's unofficial holiday. May as well call it such with the way Super Bowl Sunday is treated.

And I hate it, but we're stuck with that lame cookie-cutter SB logo for at least another season... I appreciate the compliment and certainly wish it WAS the current logo instead of the Goodell-ized one.

More money is spent on food for Super Bowl Sunday than on Thanksgiving... Superbowl is definitely a holiday. :lol:

More money is spent on food for Super Bowl Sunday than on Thanksgiving... Superbowl is definitely a holiday. :lol:

in retail, it's a light weight version of Thanksgiving.

I know Groundhog Day is tomorrow as well, but let's be honest, Super Bowl Sunday is more of a holiday than Groundhog Day...