Throwback Designs in Products We Use

rmackman

Miller Lite just brought back a throwback can:

MillerLiteClassicCan_2.jpg?1377710027

Pepsi and Mountain Dew (both PepsiCo. products) did the same in 2009:

throwback.jpg

Coors did throwback cans a few years ago:

coors-throwback.jpg

Any other instances of retro products? I think PepsiCo. made a mistake by putting THROWBACK on the front of it. They should have just let the original design speak for itself.

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

i cant remember if these were ever used in store, but heres a couple

723eb120dd661e8507d9504bb87ad4a5.jpg

20876eed670c6817607c3e52dd6b3ef5.jpg

i hated when Pepsi put that atrocious yellow banner on their throwback can. it's not even worth doing if that's the direction you're going to take

Exactly, it's insulting the customer kind of

logo.png

Frute Brute? The hell?

Cherry-flavored cereal. It kinda tastes like the berries in Berry Berry Kix, but also kinda tastes like Chap Stick. Easily the worst of the five. Fruity Yummy Mummy, however, is freaking delicious.

The Brute didn't exist when I was a lad. The mummy was introduced, then quickly vanished. Guess he mad a comeback.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Frute Brute? The hell?

Cherry-flavored cereal. It kinda tastes like the berries in Berry Berry Kix, but also kinda tastes like Chap Stick. Easily the worst of the five. Fruity Yummy Mummy, however, is freaking delicious.

Kids ate all of the Frute Brute before I got to it, but I thought Yummy Mummy was awful... like orange creamsicle in cereal form. I like orange creamsicles, but not in my cereal.

Archived