Rank Em: Least Favorite NFL Teams

tj4eck

1. Packers (my grandpa was a fan, and I've always admired the history)

2. 49ers (home town)

3. Bears (I've got friends in Chicago, and I love their uniforms)

4. Patriots (Brady went to high school in the Bay Area, and my earliest football-watching memories come from early-2000's Patriots)

5. Seahawks (I go to college in Portland and I like going up to Seattle every once in a while)

6.-27. I honestly don't care, but I like for Stanford, Cal, and Oregon players to do well.

28. Jets (the complacent way in which the organization has continued to screw their fans over for the better part of 40 years)

29. Jaguars (ugly uniforms, wasting Maurice Jones-Drew's prime, and their mere existence despite the glaring lack of a team in LA)

30. Cowboys (Jerry Jones)

31. Giants (Eli Manning demanding the Chargers trade and their ability to randomly "turn it on" at just the right point in the season)

32. Redskins (that name and Dan Snyder's dickery)

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

#1 favorite - #32 hated

1. Falcons

2. Panthers

3. Titans

4. Packers

5. Jaguars

6. Seahawks

7. Ravens

8. Bengals

9. Chargers

10. Raiders

11. Giants

12. Lions

13. Steelers

14. Bills

15. Cardinals

16. Chiefs

17. Dolphins

18. Browns

19. Texans

20. Rams

21. Bears

22. Jets

23. Vikings

24. Colts

25. Redskins

26. Cowboys

27. Eagles

28. Broncos

29. Buccaneers

30. Patriots

31. 49ers

32. Saints

1. Bills

2. Seahawks

31: Cowboys

32: Patriots

I'm pretty much ambivalent about the rest of the league. And the second I move out of Seattle is the second I only care about the Bills.

I don't like the Cowboys because they haven't really been relevant since the early 90s, yet they're always on my TV.

I don't like the Patriots because I'm jealous of their success. It's terrible, but true. Their sustained success is among the most amazing stories of the 2000s -- has any team, college or pro, been as successful since the turn of the century?

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

#1 is my favorite to #32 which is who I hate

1. Ravens
  2. Seahawks
  3. Dolphins
  4. Panthers
  5. Packers
  6. Eagles
  7. Buccaneers
  8. Bills
  9. Jets
  10. Jaguars
  11. Giants
  12. Cardinals
  13. Raiders
  14. Vikings
  15. Bears
  16. Rams
  17. Chiefs
  18. Cowboys
  19. 49ers
  20. Saints
  21. Steelers
  22. Lions
  23. Redskins
  24. Titans
  25. Falcons
  26. Colts
  27. Browns
  28. Texans
  29. Bengals
  30. Chargers
  31. Broncos
  32. Patriots

1. Lions

2. Browns

3. Bills

(I guess you could say I'm a sucker for terrible teams)

4. Panthers

5. Seahawks

6. Chiefs

7. Raiders

8. Colts

9. Cardinals

10. Chargers

11. Eagles

12. Bengals

13. Redskins

14. Titans

15. Vikings (I don't completely despise them like I do the other NFC North teams)

16. Buccaneers

17. Jaguars

18. Broncos

19. 49ers

20. Rams

21. Giants

22. Jets

23. Ravens

24. Steelers

25. Texans

26. Dolphins

27. Falcons

28. Bears

29. Packers

30. Cowboys

Um... what about the Saints and Patriots? You know there's 32 teams right?

I don't hate teams, mostly just players and fans.

If I had to choose one it'd probably be the Cowboys because:

1. "America's Team" is total nonsense
  2. Tony Romo turned my hometown in Illinois into a bunch of braindead Cowboys fans
  3. Wearing white at home in the NFL is stupid
  4. Jerry Jones has a small penis
  5. LeBron loves them
  6. They made Marc Colombo good

I still hate Eli Manning for the draft crap. I dislike Peyton because he, like Aaron Rodgers now, is becoming painfully overexposed and intensely hyper-beloved. I hated Favre, because he fell in love with his own legend. I hated Randy Moss because he took plays off like nobody else.

I'm starting to dislike Kaepernick because he looks sort of like a tattooed rodent and he does the flex crap. I hate the management top to bottom in Cleveland due to the way they've abused their fanbase since they got a team back. I hated Trent Dilfer because he didn't earn :censored: . I hate Roethlisberger because he got away with sexual assault.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

1. Lions, as much as they've (Schwartz, Suh, Titus Young when he was with the team) put me through, I'm still a fan

2. Seahawks, ever since I saw Russell Wilson lead block for Lynch on a run play, and also knock the guy on his ass (I don't know what game) I've always liked him, and I've always kind of liked Lynch after watching that 67-yarder against New Orleans. So naturally I grew to like the whole team

3-24 based on University of Michigan graduates, so I guess 3 is probably New England, due to Tom Brady being a former Wolverine

25. Dan Snyder.

26. Jim Irsay.

27. Broncos, and I kind of liked them until Peyton played for records when he was obliterating the Raiders. I believe the game had no implications, but even if it did, he had no right being in that game after 21-0.

28. Ravens, my brothers a fan, it irks me that he gets to make fun of me for his team being better, and that I have to find BS arguments 'Yeah? Well you guys won with 6 field goals. What does that say about your offense?'

29. Jets, always disliked Rex, always disliked Sanchez, although I wanted to see Tebow do well with them to make Dirty Sanchez look like a loser

30. 49ers, Kaepernick bugs me, with his stupid bicep kiss celebration, thinking he's all that and a bag of chips, and loud-mouth Harbaugh

31. Bears, and they're close for 32nd. I hate Cutler. I hate them all. I want to see them suffer the (0-16) season we suffered in a worse fashion (if possible)

32. Steelers, I know too many Steelers fans, all of them are equally-sized fat*sses as Roethlisberger, all as stupid as Roethlisberger, and the rape scandal. Hate everything about them.

Living with my parents in New York, it was mandatory to be a Yankees, Rangers, Giants and Knicks fan. Naturally I became an islanders fan to piss my dad off. Anyone that knows me knows how insane and stupid sports fanboyism got in my house.

When I was in high school, I had a teacher from New York, and she'd always say non-Yankees fans are "Mets, Jets, Nets, and Sets" fans. Seems to be correct :)

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

1. Packers

C'mon, now....

2. Chiefs

They have a UWM alum on their roster, which is pretty cool considering we don't even have an NCAA-sanctioned team.

27. Lions

Three years ago, I probably wouldn't have thought enough of them to include them on this list. But after all the cheap shots they've taken on the Packers in that time, they've earned it. Besides, if Barry Sanders hated them enough to retire in his prime, that's enough of a reason for me to hate them.

28. Patriots

I remember being in Boston during the 90s and seeing plenty of Sox, Celtics, and Bruins merch; but Patriots gear could only be found in airport gift shops. Now not only does everyone in Massachusetts claim to have alwasy been a diehard Pats fan, but they're actually calling themselves Titletown? I don't know if they've developed a complex from all the "big small town" insults that get tossed at them by New Yorkers, but Green Bay literally WAS just a town back in 1961 when reporters began referring to it as such. If Boston, for all of its elite private liberal arts colleges, isn't creative enough to come up with their own nickname, then go steal "City of Champions" and be Pittsburgh's problem.

29. 49ers

Possibly the most front-running fanbase in the NFL. I knew a guy from the bay who never talked football with me the entire time he lived in Milwaukee, and never wore a piece of red and gold merch in the 5 or so years he was up here. In fact, I always got the impression that he actually hated sports. Now that he moved back home a couple years ago, he talks about the Niners on facebook all the time and he has on some type of Niners gear in every other picture I see of him. I'd chalk it up to him being back home and in touch with his roots, but this seems quite typical of most Niners fans I've known of.... it's quite amazing how many of them love to yuck it up about the 4-game winning streak they currently have on the Packers, yet are completely clueless about the fact that the Niners only beat the Packers ONCE in their previous 15 meetings (and even that was directly because of a blown call). Also, I blame Jerry Rice for codifying the diva wideout trope.

30. Cowboys

The toughest loss I've ever had to deal with as a Packers fan was the 1995 Championship Game, and the 1997 matchup when the Cowboys finally had to come to Green Bay and got the crap kicked out of them was easily one of the Top 5 most satisfying non-Super Bowl wins I've ever experienced as a Packers fan. The Cowboys of the 90s (aside from Emmitt Smith) were so insufferable that it still feels satisfying to beat them even though it hasn't been a real rivalry for quite some time. The fact that the Packers are such a ratings grabber for Fox, and thus, I'm subjected to Troy Aikman on a near weekly basis probably has something to do with it.

31. Vikings

Do I really have to explain why I hate the wannabe Packers who sign every guy who so much as took a whiz at the Lambeau Field atrium?

32. Bears

The Bears fans who complain about Packers fans being a~holes to them would do well to remember what d~ckbags they were to us during the Ditka years. I know a lot of newer Packers fans would tell you the Vikings are the bigger rival now, but if the Bears are part of the Packers' historical identity in a way that no other team is. If the Vikings were to ever move, I'd say "good riddance," but I'd actually be in mourning if the Bears ever did. Just like Superman needs his Lex Luthor and Hulk Hogan needed his Roddy Piper, the Packers need the Bears; and I dare say you're not a real Packers fan if you feel any differently.

1. Packers

C'mon, now....

2. Chiefs

They have a UWM alum on their roster, which is pretty cool considering we don't even have an NCAA-sanctioned team.

27. Lions

Three years ago, I probably wouldn't have thought enough of them to include them on this list. But after all the cheap shots they've taken on the Packers in that time, they've earned it. Besides, if Barry Sanders hated them enough to retire in his prime, that's enough of a reason for me to hate them.

28. Patriots

I remember being in Boston during the 90s and seeing plenty of Sox, Celtics, and Bruins merch; but Patriots gear could only be found in airport gift shops. Now not only does everyone in Massachusetts claim to have alwasy been a diehard Pats fan, but they're actually calling themselves Titletown? I don't know if they've developed a complex from all the "big small town" insults that get tossed at them by New Yorkers, but Green Bay literally WAS just a town back in 1961 when reporters began referring to it as such. If Boston, for all of its elite private liberal arts colleges, isn't creative enough to come up with their own nickname, then go steal "City of Champions" and be Pittsburgh's problem.

29. 49ers

Possibly the most front-running fanbase in the NFL. I knew a guy from the bay who never talked football with me the entire time he lived in Milwaukee, and never wore a piece of red and gold merch in the 5 or so years he was up here. In fact, I always got the impression that he actually hated sports. Now that he moved back home a couple years ago, he talks about the Niners on facebook all the time and he has on some type of Niners gear in every other picture I see of him. I'd chalk it up to him being back home and in touch with his roots, but this seems quite typical of most Niners fans I've known of.... it's quite amazing how many of them love to yuck it up about the 4-game winning streak they currently have on the Packers, yet are completely clueless about the fact that the Niners only beat the Packers ONCE in their previous 15 meetings (and even that was directly because of a blown call). Also, I blame Jerry Rice for codifying the diva wideout trope.

30. Cowboys

The toughest loss I've ever had to deal with as a Packers fan was the 1995 Championship Game, and the 1997 matchup when the Cowboys finally had to come to Green Bay and got the crap kicked out of them was easily one of the Top 5 most satisfying non-Super Bowl wins I've ever experienced as a Packers fan. The Cowboys of the 90s (aside from Emmitt Smith) were so insufferable that it still feels satisfying to beat them even though it hasn't been a real rivalry for quite some time. The fact that the Packers are such a ratings grabber for Fox, and thus, I'm subjected to Troy Aikman on a near weekly basis probably has something to do with it.

31. Vikings

Do I really have to explain why I hate the wannabe Packers who sign every guy who so much as took a whiz at the Lambeau Field atrium?

32. Bears

The Bears fans who complain about Packers fans being a~holes to them would do well to remember what d~ckbags they were to us during the Ditka years. I know a lot of newer Packers fans would tell you the Vikings are the bigger rival now, but if the Bears are part of the Packers' historical identity in a way that no other team is. If the Vikings were to ever move, I'd say "good riddance," but I'd actually be in mourning if the Bears ever did. Just like Superman needs his Lex Luthor and Hulk Hogan needed his Roddy Piper, the Packers need the Bears; and I dare say you're not a real Packers fan if you feel any differently.

No offense but you come off sounding like douche bag here when complaining about these teams and their fan bases.. Packers fans are far from perfect and the Pack are my second favorite team.

No offense but you come off sounding like douche bag here when complaining about these teams and their fan bases.. Packers fans are far from perfect and the Pack are my second favorite team.

Really? Because I've lamented on a somewhat regular basis how entitled and dumbed down our fan base has gotten over the past 20 years, and I'm probably more critical of stereotypical Packers fans/"Favretards" (not always one in the same, but tend to be) than anyone else here.

Besides, the only fan bases I actually complained about were the one everyone complains about (Patriots) and the one thats been giving me crap on social media for the past week (Niners).

• 2 months later...

Top five and bottom five:

Top:

1. Lions- We're so cool, we can have an 0-16 record one year (2008) and then a couple years late have one of the best quarterback-receiver tandems in the NFL (Stafford and Megatron)

2. Jaguars- I don't really like them, I just don't really like any other teams than my hometown team (Lions). They get the nod for their use of teal, my favorite color.

3. Patriots- Tom Brady seems like a cool guy. And he went to the University of Michigan, my favorite college.

4. Eagles- They had one of the most exciting players in NFL history (Randall Cunningham).

5. Dolphins- They're still the only team to have a perfect season AND win the Super Bowl.

Bottom:

1. 49ers: Their fans are a bunch of bandwagoners, and Jim Harbaugh's an embarrassment to the U of M with his constant whining and complaining.

2. Cowboys: Boy oh boy, here we go! Their fans are some of the worst bandwagoners. It's kind of funny, though. Why are you a fan of their success if they haven't won a Super Bowl since 1995? Oh, and Romo sucks.

3. Raiders: My third least favorite team. While their fans are certainly not bandwagoners, their fans are thugs.

4. Bears: They seem to have the same issue as the Cowboys. They brag about their championships, yet they haven't won one since 1985. As an added bonus, they're also a division rival.

5. Steelers: This is certainly not against fans from Pittsburgh, but rather those who aren't. If you're from Michigan, you should root for the Lions, not the team that “always wins".

While my Lions have not won a Super Bowl yet, I despise teams who bring up the past in today's world. Sure, we've won multiple NFL championships in the 1950s, but you don't see us bragging about them.

imagejpg1_zpsbdf53466.jpg
image.jpg1_zpswbnsopjp.jpg

Two things:

We don't bring up championships because we get laughed at and reminded that we've won one playoff game since the '50s. And you don't have to cheer for the local team, you cheer for the team you like the most, win or lose. A buddy of mine watched TCU before NFL, so he became an LT fan and a Chargers fan, while we're nowhere near Texas Christian or San Diego.

Living with my parents in New York, it was mandatory to be a Yankees, Rangers, Giants and Knicks fan. Naturally I became an islanders fan to piss my dad off. Anyone that knows me knows how insane and stupid sports fanboyism got in my house.

When I was in high school, I had a teacher from New York, and she'd always say non-Yankees fans are "Mets, Jets, Nets, and Sets" fans. Seems to be correct :)

Sets?

Archived