Super Bowl XLVIII Field Concepts

jc...

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My bet Seahawks and broncos

I totally disagree. 49ers and Patriots. That's my bet.

And I want the Chargers to beat the Broncos today (game going on right now). I know the Broncos will win, but I want the Chargers to win.

Love End Zone painting!!

Ahhh, too many blue teams left! haha. Three, if Denver went with a blue paint. I would love to see them go with an Orange paint.

And how about SF with a Gold paint, aka, what the Saints did? I know they probably wouldn't, but it would be cool to see.

I wonder if it were Pats-Seahawks, would New England use a red endzone instead. . . .

Probably not, since they've had navy endzones against the Giants and Rams.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Denver has BRONCOS in Orange paint in their endzone at home, so that's why I would assume they go with a Blue paint for their endzone.

But ahhhhhh, interesting thing I just picked up on (sorry I'm slow, LOL!). Seems as if the endzones in the SB have the teams name in white paint, so a Orange could be used for Denver.

My bet Seahawks and broncos

I had Seattle and Denver as the Super Bowl matchup since the preseason, I'm still sticking by it until the very end.

In most magazines and online season predictions I saw at the beginning of the season had Denver and Seattle in the Big Game! I rather see these two than the other two but as long as New England doesn't make it, I'll be happy lol.

Sportswizard1983_zps7xai8yfc-2.png.d2f11

WVU.png.22664ef4e86d8f821acb84b9014bce7a

JC91utQ.png.70fdf0119fd81850ce7b9dfce1702016 Orioles: 5-0, 1st in AL East

Archived