Super Bowl XLVIII Field Concepts

jc...

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why is this a concept? Isn't this the same template used by the NFL every year?

And, since everyone else is too, I've thought it was going to be Seahawks and Patriots since the beginning of the preseason, and that's what I've wanted, as well(realistically, my Lions could never make the playoffs, even if all the dominoes fall the way they should like this year). The only secondary that can stop the best quarterback of all time is Seattle's. Seahawks defeat the Patriots in New York.

Do you know for sure the Broncos will have orange end zones? Or that the Seahawks won't have Seattle over their name like in Super Bowl XL? Or the Patriots will actually use their new word mark, instead of the one that is actually on their jerseys?

We are here for fun dude. Don't hate. :peace:

iq5b7nF.png

Good point, I guess I was expecting drastic changes, because that's generally what I've seen in concepts, but that wasn't very smart on my part. The NFL would never stray away from their Super Bowl templates. Anyways, after looking over your concepts again, great job. All four teams should use what you've posted. :P

Cool concept samples. But if I had to pick one of them, then I go the one with the Seahawks/Broncos. I do wanna see former AFC West Division rivals meet up in a Super Bowl.

Florida State Seminoles fan for life (mostly on football, basketball and baseball)! 2011-12 ACC men's basketball conference tournament champions; 2012, 2013 & 2014 ACC football Atlantic Division champions; 2012, 2013 & 2014 ACC football regular season champions; 2012, 2013 & 2014 ACC football conference bowl tournament champions; 2014 NCAA D-I FBS BCS national champions!

I wonder if it were Pats-Seahawks, would New England use a red endzone instead. . . .

Be awesome to see Seattle use their electric green for endzone

If the NFL decided to go back to the design where they had the helmets in the end zone, that would be a real possibility. They tended to use alternate colors that didn't match the same color as the helmets.

iq5b7nF.png

I like the old helmet design, and this isn't your fault, but there isn't much contrast between the lime green and the green on the field for the Seahawks end zone.

I agree with you. I thought about using gray, but then you get a close color to the white out of bounds border like the Eagles used in Super Bowl XV. I honestly think the dark blue would work.

iq5b7nF.png

It's now official, just as the post I'm about to quote:

Its that time of the year!!!

11963487074_59c9eee9ec.jpg

Florida State Seminoles fan for life (mostly on football, basketball and baseball)! 2011-12 ACC men's basketball conference tournament champions; 2012, 2013 & 2014 ACC football Atlantic Division champions; 2012, 2013 & 2014 ACC football regular season champions; 2012, 2013 & 2014 ACC football conference bowl tournament champions; 2014 NCAA D-I FBS BCS national champions!

Well, seeing I am a Ram's fan, I'm gonna just have to hope that an AFC team wins this year. I would never root for the Seahawks after what Golden Tate did (Total D-Bag move) and I could never root for the 49ers because of Harbaughs crybaby attitude. I don't even care if the Patriots win.

I'm a Rams guy too, so I can sympathize here - although for some strange reason I also kind of like the Seahawks. I think part of it is that they've flipped back and forth between the AFC/NFC over the years.

Hoping that Seattle wins as I generally pull for the NFC to win. All my hated teams - Pats, Steelers, Raiders, etc - are AFC squads.

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

Archived