Hamilton and Houston are pretty good... great updates on some classic brands.

Not sure Kansas City would really fly for a new club. Any Native American imagery would likely have to be tied in directly to the Scout statue in Kansas City. Otherwise, I'd just go with a KC wordmark with some Native American art themed patterns.

The Kings are awesome... love the sash sweater!

I can work with the gradient on the Muskies crest, but I'm not sure they actually work on the stripes. I'm also concerned that the colors are too close to the other fish-themed NHL team (the Sharks). Perhaps you might want to try the Milwaukee Admirals current color scheme (black, grey, light blue, and white)... that'd work well for an aquatically themed team. Love the Muskies name though!

How have I managed to miss this thread? Every single concept has been absolutely fantastic. The only things I'd change would be the Red Wings logo and having the Kings in purple and gold instead. Other than that, I seriously would take these concepts over every current NHL uniform.

This is an outstanding concept, an an obvious display of talent!!!!!!!

I am not going to pick anything apart as I love them all.

(Especially the Isles...)

One piece of feedback I 'd like to share is that overall, as a collective, you could try to play a little more with the colour palettes and the styles of rendering/execution from one to the other.

ANY SINGLE concept is worthy of any major professional league.

But when looking at the League as a whole it is obvious that every concept was desigend by the same (EXTREMALLY TALENTED) designer, which, in the "real world", we wouldn't see.

Hope you understand what I mean.

KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!!!

Well given who started this thread I expected gold and am not disappointed. Although very familiar with your Scouts design from the defunct NHL franchises thread, it is beautiful. The rust color really sets it apart...a really uncommon and underused hue in sports. Personally I think you Native American head design with the sun is awesome, not sure what you dislike about it!

Milwaukee is great too but I second the comment that it looks almost a little too San Jose Shark-like in its palette. And although the gradient works...I'd almost like to see a set with out it as well.

Am in love with the primary Hamilton logo where the tiger stripes really make it pop. Kings updated is perfect.

No team in Hartford? Come on, man! Bring back the Whale!

well, there is a team in atlanta, so its only a matter of time

Zing!

... Actually, it's been soooo long since I did the bulk of this work, it might be a lot of fun to go back and try a few expansion/relocation concepts. (Relocation/realignment would seem more plausible given the already large number of teams.)

Next update coming up soon!

TCHgXGt.png

This one is also a relic from the "two color" idea. After working the whole identity, I decided the gold/yellow/wheat wasn't needed at all. A slightly tweaked and simplified primary logo.

I didn't want to shoehorn a modern team, name, and logo into "traditional" uniforms, so I tried to find a modern, unique look that wasn't too crazy. The alternate jersey features a monogram logo as the crest and a more classic/old-school hockey style.

Wordmark

Secondary logo

UWbXdU9.png

TQS0BHQ.png

4jcTEp8.png

Dv4Ai4r.png

Very similar to an old Habs concept of mine. Slightly tweaked primary logo, bringing it in line with the custom type I created for the identity. I tried to unite the striping on the home and road uniforms, though the effect is best seen by flipping quickly back and forth between the two images while they are viewed in tabs, almost like a flip book.

The heritage logo is throwback-inspired, while the heritage jersey repeats the small "bleu blanc et rouge" striping from the other jerseys.

Wordmark

Secondary logo

Y9mOnqU.png

D0oSTM8.png

PhvLw9t.png

sesBa1F.png

Well, this one is different. I love the Preds' emphasis on yellow, so I've done the same here. The primary is an updated version of an older concept. The uniforms are, I'll freely admit, wild. The contrasting color shoulders/sleeves are inspired by their original uniforms (which I always loved) and the three stripes are taken from the whiskers in the logo. (I'm thinking of changing the captain's C and the nameplate to blue outlined in yellow.) The alternate logo features the cat's claws ripping through, forming a "P".

The alternate jersey is a little more traditional and includes a roundel logo. The three blue stripes on a yellow field are repeated again here and throughout the identity.

Wordmark

Secondary logo

Tertiary logo

DSgrHYz.png

5gwaezR.png

QuWgA4M.png

OZezNy4.png

Pretty simple stuff here. The Devils have always stuck to their guns about not changing or adapting in a trendy fashion, and I think they've created an iconic look that I've tried to stay very close to. The black has been dropped for a VERY dark forest green. Custom type, and a very simple (but hopefully effective) alternate jersey.

Wordmark

33XseQ3.png

0eJYAqo.png

GPLMbuO.png

atyYCrZ.png

Very little to discuss here. Much of this is identical to an older concept. A la the Canadiens, I've tried to unify the striping pattern on the home and road jerseys. The heritage uniform is Americans-inspired. The type is similar to their current, but it is custom.

Wordmark

7Wt3urK.png

ggpjIgQ.png

tAvbvIW.png

sesBa1F.png

Well, this one is different. I love the Preds' emphasis on yellow, so I've done the same here. The primary is an updated version of an older concept. The uniforms are, I'll freely admit, wild. The contrasting color shoulders/sleeves are inspired by their original uniforms (which I always loved) and the three stripes are taken from the whiskers in the logo. (I'm thinking of changing the captain's C and the nameplate to blue outlined in yellow.) The alternate logo features the cat's claws ripping through, forming a "P".

The alternate jersey is a little more traditional and includes a roundel logo. The three blue stripes on a yellow field are repeated again here and throughout the identity.

Wordmark

Secondary logo

Tertiary logo

DSgrHYz.png

5gwaezR.png

QuWgA4M.png

YESSS!!!! Our logos right now are horrible and this would be a major improvement!!