• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very nice updates.

How about this old Montana State logo:

6e5654a7954917cfd27ad365021dd89d.jpg

Fun and frustrating at the same time.

ECASA6V.png

The eye on the left was SO annoying. Still feels off. Would love CnC on any of the logos done so far.

I'm addicted to doing these. Send help.

You knocked that right outta the park . GREAT update. I'm going to be addicted to this thread.

FsQiF2W.png

The Montana State update is freakin' awesome. I like the updated M on the chest.

Try this one:

3e8f108cc5d8aad3531413bbfbbed64f.jpg

Thanks! I thought of using the M, as MSU definitely does not make me think of Montana. My overall goal when I start one of these is to make it something the team would adopt as a current logo, whether for the team itself or just apparel.

This mustang logo drives me crazy. It looks great, but almost any high school/middle school that's the Mustangs uses it. There was an elementary school in my hometown that uses it. Due to the prevalence, I'd love to do it. It'll be my 3rd vintage horse logo though haha. What colors would you like it in?

The Montana State update is freakin' awesome. I like the updated M on the chest.

Try this one:

3e8f108cc5d8aad3531413bbfbbed64f.jpg

Thanks! I thought of using the M, as MSU definitely does not make me think of Montana. My overall goal when I start one of these is to make it something the team would adopt as a current logo, whether for the team itself or just apparel.

This mustang logo drives me crazy. It looks great, but almost any high school/middle school that's the Mustangs uses it. There was an elementary school in my hometown that uses it. Due to the prevalence, I'd love to do it. It'll be my 3rd vintage horse logo though haha. What colors would you like it in?

I saw that ren69 did the horse, so bypass it and do that Texas Longhorn. I'll come up with something else for you. Great work by the way.

p4Ut2be.png

Archived