Vintage Mascot Logo Refresh- Update: Baltimore Orioles

suplauren

I've begun collecting logos that I'd like to update. The first one I did was an old amateur hockey team logo, and I posted it here. This time I thought I'd try to get a bit more elaborate.

Here's what I started with:
2741.gif

And here's my update:
I1IZ9XG.png

Let me know what you think!

PS: here's the rest of the logos I'm currently going to try to work with: pinboard. Let me know if there's one in particular from there you'd like to see or if you have any suggestions. I'm not currently planning on doing requests like Ren, but I'll definitely consider suggestions.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A great update for a great team! Good idea of yours to fix it. I like the way your colors come out, as well as your addition of more silver. Just, the blue is a bit purple, and if you erase the silver outline around the edges, you've nailed this update.

I wonder if the Campbell logo might look better if the white stroke around the C carried on in front of the camel. That was the first thing that stuck out to me as looking a bit odd. Otherwise it's a great refresh.

I agree. The white stroke should match the orange stroke. It would enhance the look of the camel sticking his head out through the C.

award%20sig.png

Added the white along the inside of the C. I also noticed that the tufts of hair on the original are more of a red orange, so I did a bit of color correction. Let me know what you think:

l6vt6JO.png

I like it...

PS- HUMP DAYYYYYYYYYY!

kCkLFSX.pngWGUTHKC.pngnbweR1j.png

ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

Really nice work - great job on the Camels! Falcons logo update is also good.

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Archived