Jaguars helmet and home uni concept

JTrainGBR83

Thanks to davidson and hugevolsfan for the templates.

I started with the helmet concept. I wanted to do more of a yellow gold than the gold they use now, matching up with the lighter color in the logo. The closest real life example I can think of is the USF helmets from a few years ago, before they switched to the more traditional gold:

5063536065_6caf7ab3ac_o.jpg

I'd also like them to use the sparkly paint similar to what New England and Green Bay have, but I didn't know how to replicate that in Photoshop. So here's what I came up with. I also tried a black facemask but thought this ended up looking the best:

jagshelmet.jpg

For the uniform, I stuck with the black jerseys but wanted to simplify everything. Yellow gold pants to match the helmets and teal trim throughout.

XMz0i4h.jpg

Literally anything is better than the double colored awful helmet they where now. With that being said you did a great job, but with that team I think it only looks good if the helmet is all black. I think a spotted helmet (kind of playing off the Bengals design) would look cool.

As a Jaguar fan, I don't hate it. I like the simplified jersey. Gold as a main color is something that will always seem off for Jacksonville.

I wish we would go back to using teal predominately and gold more. The helmet is wacky, but has grown on me.

I like your ideas, just think its a bit too much for Jax (and yes, even with what all we've had recently...)

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

qJWi6e0.jpg

This is my favorite!!! If you got bored try a black helmet with teal spots or gold just to see how it looks to you.

I actually kind of like this... the splash of teal on the facemask looks good, I think. Not sure if something like that would ever see the NFL, but it's a good concept.

The regular all gold helmet would look better with a black facemask than a gold one.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

What an overall improvement! For me the teal helmet, black shirt and golden pants would make it perfect. If you have these distinct colours, why not use it in a radical way? The other helmets look cool too (including the spotted one) and I do like the white pants. But teal helmet, black jersey golden pants is a killer combination!

That spotted Jaguar helmet is instantly one of my favorite helmets. It works beautifully for the exact same reasons the Bengals have one of the best lids in the NFL.

Jacksonville needs to abandon that MS Publisher Gradient bullsh\t they wear now and use this helmet. ASAP.

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

I think it looks good, like an actual jag. But as I said before, I'd love them with a teal helmet.

Thanks. Here's a teal matte look w/ black facemask

C3ZIJzL.jpg

probably my favorite of the bunch. The logo pops well in front of the teal. While I like the white helmet, the overall looks seems a bit sterile.

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

Archived