Super Bowl XLVIII

njmeadowlanders

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am always going to remember Goodell as the guy who stole the flavor from the SB. I always loved trying to see the designs of the field and the logos. I prefer the super bowl logo to be at mid-field myself. I just don't understand the whole streamlining of everything. Why would you want the main attraction of your sport to be bland and the same every year. The unique designs that represented the host cities were fantastic. Let's hope someone comes to their senses and gives the fans back the game.

Unfortunately, I can't really see them going with anything but navy for Seattle. Super Bowl XV proved grey doesn't really work, unless they made it a really dark grey, and the use of green in their identity has been reduced quite a bit since Nike took over. I hope I'm wrong, but I feel it's gonna be pretty bland.

Unfortunately, I can't really see them going with anything but navy for Seattle. Super Bowl XV proved grey doesn't really work, unless they made it a really dark grey, and the use of green in their identity has been reduced quite a bit since Nike took over. I hope I'm wrong, but I feel it's gonna be pretty bland.

I think that looked great!

SuperBowlXVField.jpg

I am always going to remember Goodell as the guy who stole the flavor from the SB. I always loved trying to see the designs of the field and the logos. I prefer the super bowl logo to be at mid-field myself. I just don't understand the whole streamlining of everything. Why would you want the main attraction of your sport to be bland and the same every year. The unique designs that represented the host cities were fantastic. Let's hope someone comes to their senses and gives the fans back the game.

Its called building a brand... The NFL wants people to remember the Super Bowl and not the host city.

SuperBowlXVField.jpg

might have looked great, but look at how close in color the white is to the grey, you can barely tell the difference, it might have been better from a field view, but if you needed to replay a side line catch in that end zone to see if both feet came down inbounds it would have been really difficult.

SuperBowlXVField.jpg

Its called building a brand... The NFL wants people to remember the Super Bowl and not the host city.

SuperBowlXVField.jpg

might have looked great, but look at how close in color the white is to the grey, you can barely tell the difference, it might have been better from a field view, but if you needed to replay a side line catch in that end zone to see if both feet came down inbounds it would have been really difficult.

This isn't the 1970s. Cameras in use today can slow a play down enough. Hell, the human eye can discern 10 million colors.

Archived