Super Bowl XLVIII

njmeadowlanders

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't mind the AFC/NFC logos being opposite each other. That way they are both closest to the viewer on TV, which is one way to look at it. You may prefer it the other way but I doubt it was a mistake and for the TV angle it does make sense...

12254261835_bda2b43b41_z.jpg

Why are the Seahawk logo and the NFC logo in opposite places compared to the Broncos/AFC logo?

Maybe out of fear of a blizzard did the logistics crew had to rush the job and put the conference and team logos parallel to each other, respectively. Maybe.

Perhaps the NFL was trying to match the home endzones of both teams as best they could, adding the AFC and NFC logos. The Broncos have their logo facing the wordmark, while the Seahawks have their logo after the wordmark in their current home endzone designs. That formula won't always work as not every team has a logo and wordmark in their endzones in some format.

Hoping that SEA realizes that their whites over blue is a better road look than all whites after this. Afterall, I would think pro players' superstitions and luck from past performances should start to kick in.....

Besides, the common sense factor and loud voices from here and other sites should have been working on them for a very long time - going back to the birth of monochrome blues at home a whole uniform generation ago.

I hope the Broncos don't give up on Orange. It looks so much better than Navy.

Agreed. With the Broncos being 0-fer in Super Bowls while wearing orange Jerseys, yet 2-0 in Super Bowls with navy end zones, one of those perfect/winless records was going to fall tonight.

Orange IS the Broncos.

CCSLC sig 2016.jpg

20kujjp.jpg

I grew up seeing the broncos in navy so they will always be a navy team to me and I prefer both navy looks to the orange, although the orange is good too.

I really liked the matchup. Enough contrast, and the different finishes helped add contrast to helmets that are similarly colored.

Seattle looked really good in white on navy. (*disclaimer: I like the "leotard look")

SuperBowlMVPs.png

Cool graphic. Especially cool to actually see a Saints jersey in it!

But as a long-time CCSLC member, I'm shocked and appalled (tongue-in-cheek) that no one has mentioned what's off, technically at least, in the graphic. Anyone?

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

Archived