The Stadium Series as seen by IceBorn

McElroy19

So I'm going to redo the stadium series jerseys in not just a way I want but hopefully the way everyone wants And hopefully with a bit more thought than reebok put in.

Up first we've got the Ducks!

I decided to go for a modern take on the Mighty Ducks throwback they wore earlier this year seeing as they got all that shinny new equipment for it. And the throwback has been one of the best selling jerseys this year. But still tried to stay with in the Stadium Series boundaries that have been established this year.

Oh7B7sG.jpg

And Just in case you want to stick with the Duck's current Colors here you go

TjKw008.jpg

Well that's it For the ducks stay tuned for the others!

💻linktr.ee/McElroy19 // ✍️ Graphic Design — Vegas Golden Knights. //✏️ Sports Logos and Uniforms
✨✨Let’s work together!! ✨✨

I'd take the eggplant and jade over the current colors any day of the week. Those are definitely better than what they fella's at Reebok came up with. I think the orange one could be better, simply for the fact that with bright orange it doesn't look that much 'Ducks' as it would 'Flyers'. I think a real problem with the SS jerseys is that there is no yoke design. I think making the yoke black would make the concept give a better feel.

I'd take eggplant 8.8/10

Orange would be 7.3/10 . I really dislike the color scheme (not your fault though with the concept) and I think there could be less orange.

Again, both better than what was released.

-Dylan Wonka

THE President of (*unknown designing firm*)

I'm just going to go ahead and post the only acceptable response to that eggplant Ducks jersey:shutupandtakemymoney_zps3bbbd52e.jpeg

... seriously though, Matt, that sweater is unreal.The jersey design is modern enough to think "Stadium Series" with the hem striping and unconventional sleeve striping; but the concept still manages to evoke memories of Paul Kariya and Jean-Sebastien Giguere leading the Mighty Ducks to the Stanley Cup Finals in 2003. You even managed to take Anaheim's current color scheme and make me want it (and trust me when I say that isn't easy) with your other idea for the Ducks. The only thing I would suggest for the orange jersey would be to take the "OC" patch that's on the legitimate jerseys and throw it on one of the shoulders. Fantastic work, bro, I can't wait to see the rest!

oiubk7.jpg

I come from "Titletown, USA" - Boston, Massachusetts.

Love both jerseys! Any would be a better fit then the Stadium jersey they are going with. Quick question. Is this template usable in paint by chance?

I know people HAVE used it in paint but I've been told it isn't paint friendly

💻linktr.ee/McElroy19 // ✍️ Graphic Design — Vegas Golden Knights. //✏️ Sports Logos and Uniforms

So back with the kings. I'm not to sure about this one, and I feel like I missed the mark so I'm up to workshop this one.

I tried to continue the Old and New thing I had going for the ducks, and combined several of my favorite kings features into a S.S. Jersey. Like I said not sure it works.

WV1clsb.jpg

And Because I'm not to sure about the Grey-Scale version here is the classic Forum Blue and Gold witch we haven't seen the kings do.

F3l81sS.jpg

Let's bust the kinks out of this one guys!

Whoa, you're proving to me again why you're one of my favourite concept artists.

Both Anaheim and LA concepts are fantastic, looking modern with retro inspiration. An eggplant and gold game looks much better than an orange and grey game, but that's personal preference.

Keep it up, man!

VHj90kn.png

Love both jerseys! Any would be a better fit then the Stadium jersey they are going with. Quick question. Is this template usable in paint by chance?

Yeah I heard that as well... What program do you use by chance?

Yeah I heard that as well... What program do you use by chance?

I use adobe Illustrator

So back with the kings. I'm not to sure about this one, and I feel like I missed the mark so I'm up to workshop this one.

I tried to continue the Old and New thing I had going for the ducks, and combined several of my favorite kings features into a S.S. Jersey. Like I said not sure it works.

WV1clsb.jpg

And Because I'm not to sure about the Grey-Scale version here is the classic Forum Blue and Gold witch we haven't seen the kings do.

F3l81sS.jpg

Let's bust the kinks out of this one guys!

really love both! however, i would remove the open oval on the back/shoulder area. i would also take the word mark off the front. Lastly, the yellow piping on the shoulder should be a bit more defined. more thick or removed. Love everything though, keep em coming!!!

Jack Gambro Goal Line Design

We're Moving on to The NY Games today. I'm starting with the easy one. New Jersey. The devils are super agains any change or throwbacks or alternates or anything So I decided to Just update the Current throwback they have onto the Stadium Series Template.

uuD7ju1.jpg

And we're back! Today with the Islanders. Like The Oilers the Islanders have never had an Orange jersey and Lets face it the Fisherman Jersey is everyones guilty pleasure so I tried to mix those ideas together to come up with this....

adS9x4X.jpg\

What do you guys think?

The Islanders had an orange jersey, here. And the Oilers had a orange jersey in their WHA days, but that's not the point.

To tell the truth I can't say I really like the jerseys. So far this has been the only step back in design IMO. I agree that an orange jersey would look good, but not really like this. Maybe take some cues from the Islanders original orange alternate. More blue?

Sorry for being so harsh, but I can't say I like it.

Jake88%2BSignture.png

Archived