San Diego Chargers concept

oldschoolvikings

I seem to be getting a few comments that are making me feel the blue is coming off a little darker than I intended, so I tried lightening it. Not quite all the way to the current powder blues, but noticeably lighter than a royal blue.

New color version...

chrgr3_zps14291874.png

Well what era blue are you going for? Air Coryell or Lance Alworth blue??

This is more like the "fake throwbacks" versus the actual throwbacks colored blue.

I seem to be getting a few comments that are making me feel the blue is coming off a little darker than I intended, so I tried lightening it. Not quite all the way to the current powder blues, but noticeably lighter than a royal blue.

New color version...

chrgr3_zps14291874.png

This is more like the "fake throwbacks" versus the actual throwbacks colored blue.

Hmm. On my computer at least, my concept is still noticeable one or two steps darker than the current light blue the Chargers use.

chargers-powder-blues.jpg

New color version...

chrgr3_zps14291874.png

Hmm. On my computer at least, my concept is still noticeable one or two steps darker than the current light blue the Chargers use.

chargers-powder-blues.jpg

Ah, I see it now. Very nice. I really do like the color you used, I think I still prefer the current throwback shade, but either way, great look. Definitely an upgrade.

Excellent job. That said, I would not use the blue jersey with the yellow pants because the bolts(on the jersey and the pants) would not be the same color, but man, this is great work.

Alt yellow jersey?

The bolt on the yellow pants don't match either jersey but I like them with the white jersey better.

• 10 months later...

Archived