3. Hamlin

4. Johnson

5. Edwards

6. Patrick

7. Newman

8. Larson

9. Almirola

10. Biffle

All of Hendrick's cars are in the chase. That was an impressive drive by Kasey & Matt. Harvick was dominant but just had the wrost luck in the end. All in all a good race. Next up, the final race to make the chase in my hometown Richmond. I'll be there!

baltimoreravens.png

10 years ago, Kasey Kahne almost won the first post-Darlington Labor Day race. Tonight, he gets that Labor weekend win AND exorcises the demons of 2004 Rockingham by beating the luckless-in-2014 Matt Kenseth, who almost gave us some irony and nearly won in a Home Depot #20 the night Tony Stewart returned.

Kahne has now won at Atlanta in a Dodge car, Budweiser car, and Farmers Insurance car.

Going into Richmond- the 5 winless guys who can get in will have a chance to channel the spirit of Jeremy Mayfield 10 years ago.

10 years ago, Kasey Kahne almost won the first post-Darlington Labor Day race. Tonight, he gets that Labor weekend win AND exorcises the demons of 2004 Rockingham by beating the luckless-in-2014 Matt Kenseth, who almost gave us some irony and nearly won in a Home Depot #20 the night Tony Stewart returned.

Kahne has now won at Atlanta in a Dodge car, Budweiser car, and Farmers Insurance car.

Going into Richmond- the 5 winless guys who can get in will have a chance to channel the spirit of Jeremy Mayfield 10 years ago.

I dont think Kahne has any demons from a runner up finish 10 years ago and many wins since then.

I wonder how many of us who watched the race were saying, "Where the F*** did she come from?" Great team effort for the number 10!

Also........SQUIRREL!!!!

No. Kevin Harvick rebuts your claim and says it's a cat.

Normally you'd think you'd see something like that at Pocono, since you have those line of trees down the stretch after Turn 1.

Certainly an odd encounter and that squirrel was lucky it didn't become roadkill on the Atlanta track surface.

spacer.png

84p0o3A.png

I wonder how many of us who watched the race were saying, "Where the F*** did she come from?" Great team effort for the number 10!

Also........SQUIRREL!!!!

Normally you'd think you'd see something like that at Pocono, since you have those line of trees down the stretch after Turn 1.

Certainly an odd encounter and that squirrel was lucky it didn't become roadkill on the Atlanta track surface.

Someone (I want to say joe nemecheck) hit a deer that jumped outta those trees some time in the 90s

Also........SQUIRREL!!!!

It was a squirrel. People with less time than us at ESPN later found it running around the fourth turn apron

tumblr_nulnnz7RCV1r5jqq2o1_250.jpg

Oh what could have been....

It is now official:

http://www.foxsports.com/nascar/story/nascar-officially-rebrands-no-2-division-as-xfinity-series-for-2015-090314

FOX Sports reports that Xfinity will be the title sponsor of NASCAR's 2nd-Tier division at least through 2024.

What happens with Nationwide, you may ask? This:

10636064_10152666420602422_1346504118910

I'm not certain, but I am 99% sure this paint scheme - which he will also be running this Saturday night at Richmond - is the Nationwide paint scheme Jr. will be running during the 12 races in which Nationwide will be his primary sponsor. Meanwhile, National Guard announced last month that they will be pulling sponsorship from both their NASCAR and IndyCar rides for next year.

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

Oh good grief:

http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/tv/2014/09/04/dancing-with-the-stars-season-19-cast-unveiled/15026173/

This morning on ABC's Good Morning America, the cast of Dancing with the Stars: Season 19 was announced. In addition to stars such as Olympian Lolo Jones and Duck Dynasty star Sadie Robertson, MICHAEL - FREAKIN - WALTRIP will compete for the crystal ball trophy. His partner, 25-year-old Emma Slater, has danced with Billie Dee Williams in Season 18 and Bill Engvall in Season 17. This chick can't catch a break...

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

Archived