2014 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series

rvrdgsfn

Yeah, Chase has been a force to be reckon with, forget ROTY, he could be a contender to win the championship, but I'm getting ahead of myself.

Results from Darlington:

1. Harvick

2. Earnhardt Jr.

3. Johnson

4. Kenseth

5. Biffle

6. Kyle Busch

7. Gordon

8. Larson

9. Stewart

10. Newman

I wish they would add a 2nd race in Darlington, its such an underrated track. The fans got their money's worth tonight.

Off for Easter then its on to my favorite track, Richmond International Raceway

baltimoreravens.png

• Replies 749
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I feel like Harvick's just been messing with us these past few weeks :P

All joking aside, congrats to Happy for the win. Good race for Hendrick's guys for the most part. Happy Easter!

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

I'm not a Darlington fan. Until those last few cautions it wasn't all that exciting of a race and there's too many single car accidents.

I guess I should be happy that Gordon's still leading points but that won't last once he hits some bad luck and blows a tire or gets wrecked. You have to win this year. It's frustrating, All these races he looks like he has a car that can/should win and then his car just fades. Plus the whole terrible-on-restarts thing.

IUe6Hvh.png

Darlington needs two races, one being the return of the Labor Day Southern 500. Does Texas need two races?

More like do Phoenix and Pocono need 2 races? Andy why the hell does Miami get the finale? Move the finale to Vegas and have it roll right into Championship awards which coincidentally is already in Vegas.

Darlington needs two races, one being the return of the Labor Day Southern 500. Does Texas need two races?

TMS is the most profitable track owned by SMI and typically have the highest combined attendance for tracks with two races

More like do Phoenix and Pocono need 2 races? Andy why the hell does Miami get the finale? Move the finale to Vegas and have it roll right into Championship awards which coincidentally is already in Vegas.

Pocono needs two as long as they stay independent from IRC and SMI due to the Ferko suit. Miami gets the finale because it is a ISC (France family company) track while LVMS is not.

• 2 weeks later...

So it seems that Toyota is redesigning the Camry

2015-Toyota-Camry-000000.jpg

2015-Toyota-Camry-1.jpg

I'm curious to see how this will look in NASCAR next season....

I like to see the Red Camry's grill incorporated into the 2015 Camry racecar, it's more sportier and it avoids sort of having the Fusion's style nose grille with the gray design.

spacer.png

84p0o3A.png

Damn once again Gordon had one of the best cars all night and fails to win the race. Gordon is probably the most dominant driver to not win a race through 9 races ever

Yeah, he's going to get one eventually. He had a great shot to win, just got a little contact when he went three-wide with Kenseth and Keselowski that slowed them all down enough to let Logano run away with it. It sure is frustrating being a fan of the #24 this year... any other year these great finishes would be just fine every week... but doesn't feel like it this year. Those last three laps or so were a crap shoot... any one of those guys could have won it. Just seemed like right place, right time for Logano.

IUe6Hvh.png

Damn once again Gordon had one of the best cars all night and fails to win the race. Gordon is probably the most dominant driver to not win a race through 9 races ever

Yeah, he's going to get one eventually. He had a great shot to win, just got a little contact when he went three-wide with Kenseth and Keselowski that slowed them all down enough to let Logano run away with it. It sure is frustrating being a fan of the #24 this year... any other year these great finishes would be just fine every week... but doesn't feel like it this year. Those last three laps or so were a crap shoot... any one of those guys could have won it. Just seemed like right place, right time for Logano.

I really wasn't expecting kes to try to beat both of them on the outside, and dont know why he was upset at Kenneth for trying to win a race, but that's what really made the race on that restart. I want to know what kes was thinking wrecking 4 cars after the race for getting slide jobbed which everyone does every race

Keselowski is a baby. I always cheer against Kenseth (for no particular reason other then races just seem boring to me when he's leading a lot of laps), but he appears to be one of the nicer guys out there and is always apologetic when he makes a mistake so I feel bad for him with the way Kes handled that.

IUe6Hvh.png

Oh man... That race was intense, the whole place blew up during the past couple of laps. Just seeing tires catch on fire was unbelievable. The Action Track doesn't disappoint. Even when Gordon & Little E were racing to get out of the pits, we were all standing and cheering. It was amazing & if you can get to a race, do so. In all honesty, Gordon has the best car that hasn't won a race.

1. Logano

2. Gordon

3. Kyle Busch

4. Keselowski

5. Kenseth

6. Allmendinger

7. Earnhardt Jr.

8. Newman

9. Edwards

10. Truex Jr.

Next up, Talladega... Things are about to get interesting.

baltimoreravens.png

Another Top 10 for Allmendinger, a nice finish for him. I think he has a good chance to win a race this season, although would probably put more money on him winning at either Sonoma/Sears Point or Watkins Glen, since his two wins last year in the Nationwide series were at road courses (Road America and Mid-Ohio).

They need to add either or both road courses to the schedule, and maybe have one of the Sprint Cup road courses to the Chase.

spacer.png

84p0o3A.png

Another Top 10 for Allmendinger, a nice finish for him. I think he has a good chance to win a race this season, although would probably put more money on him winning at either Sonoma/Sears Point or Watkins Glen, since his two wins last year in the Nationwide series were at road courses (Road America and Mid-Ohio).

They need to add either or both road courses to the schedule, and maybe have one of the Sprint Cup road courses to the Chase.

A vast of the drivers would love to have a road course in the chase and several LESS 1.5 mile tracks.

A majority would love to see another road course on the schedule, and a few more short tracks on the schedule.

tumblr_nulnnz7RCV1r5jqq2o1_250.jpg

Oh what could have been....

Looking at you, Road America. But yeah, I did some statistics to do ratings on my Nascar Racing 3 mod, and Dinger was very good at the road courses and I had no idea. He had the 5th best average on them in the last 10 races, behind guys like Ambrose, Johnson, and Bowyer. All in worse equipment. I'd love for him to get a win somewhere, because everyone knows he deserves one

Archived