NBA Courts Tweaked by TheRealPepman

TheRealPepman

• 1 month later...
On 6/18/2018 at 4:53 PM, ReesDaKing said:

Can you make a Suns one with the classic feel

NaAB3TD.jpg

Another take - the 1992-2000 court with black baseline and 2d logo placement in the middle

gE5xJNm.jpg

Here's another work on PHOENIX - minimal black and giving more prominence to the classic purple/orange combination...

eliyCkx.jpg

Edited by PepMan33Conde
  • Like 7

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 8/6/2018 at 5:42 AM, PepMan33Conde said:

8hRmclp.jpg

I'm not a fan of their new court with the asymmetrical design, so this is a great start on improving that inconsistency. I'd rather have Beale Street blue (lighter blue on the Grizzlies' color palette) than gold as the color for the keys.

On 11/27/2018 at 3:30 PM, ChiCity95 said:

If you're still around, can you do the following:

• Mid-90s Hornets court with current logo
  • Early 90's T'Wolves court but green instead of blue
  • Bulls court but with "CHICAGO" at both baselines instead

zi1rqaP.jpg

oyedJ4T.jpg

jnJVwuz.jpg

On 12/3/2018 at 7:39 PM, edjb93 said:

I'm not a fan of their new court with the asymmetrical design, so this is a great start on improving that inconsistency. I'd rather have Beale Street blue (lighter blue on the Grizzlies' color palette) than gold as the color for the keys.

yEyiorX.jpg

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...

Phenomenal work! Although on your latest designs, the raptors baselines could do without the pattern behind the raptors wordmark on the black court, and oh god the neon for atlanta. (I dont think thats your fault, I just hate Atlantas colors lol) 

I love the Mavs one!

3YCQJRO.png

Follow the NFA, and My Baseball League here: https://ahsports.boardhost.com/index.php

On 1/2/2019 at 10:43 PM, BellaSpurs said:

Phenomenal work! Although on your latest designs, the raptors baselines could do without the pattern behind the raptors wordmark on the black court, and oh god the neon for atlanta. (I dont think thats your fault, I just hate Atlantas colors lol) 

I love the Mavs one!

NIIw9eB.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 2/12/2019 at 8:34 PM, ChiCity95 said:

2000s NJ Nets court with "NEW JERSEY BASKETBALL" on each baseline

wnHC7Em.jpg

Current Pistons court but with late 90s colors

w0wRnB7.jpg

Early 90s Sonics court but with yellow instead of green

pnGyfvC.jpg

PLUS:

Kv2f45w.jpg

IQ4BsVR.jpg

2uCHnYX.jpg

WLzaFSj.jpg

• Like 1

16 hours ago, PepMan33Conde said:

Lfp637x.jpg

Nice. What if these knicks jerseys had a modernized court ? Also what Template do you use? Thanks, Good Work!spacer.png

spacer.pngspacer.png

Im an isles,rangers,devils,Sabres,Yankees,Mets,Braves,hawks,knicks,nets,bills,giants,falcons,and jets fan. So?

5 hours ago, Blindsay said:

Nice. What if these knicks jerseys had a modernized court ? Also what Template do you use? Thanks, Good Work!spacer.png

You want me to PS a court inspired by the Knicks' St. Patrick's Day uniforms? Or something modernized inspired by these uniforms?

Also, I used Weatherman's uploaded NBA floor designs from 2012 to 2014 to tweak courts. His uploads no longer exist, but fortunately, I kept most of his uploads on my Imgur account. That's what I use for me to do my thing.

21 hours ago, MBurmy said:

Current Bucks court, but with the Buck head at center court replaced with this logo (http://www.sportslogos.net/logos/view/22524012016/Milwaukee_Bucks/2016/Alternate_Logo), and the Buck head above the left key and below the right key please.

Forgive me the bolded text confused me. I guess you'd rather have the buck head appear on both ends of the keys, a la the Pelicans' current floor, no?