NBA as Football (30/30 Bucks Added)

JPDesign

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here we are at the end. The final team, the Milwaukee Bucks! First, a no-brainer, I put the horns on the helmet. Secondly, I thought their tapered side panels worked well as a tapered yoke, similar to what Michigan State has. Then for the away, I brought back a gorgeous throwback; complete with Bongo!

The Bucks uniforms look great, but the name of the Bucks' mascot is Bango, not Bongo.

JeKhnr9.png

Here we are at the end. The final team, the Milwaukee Bucks! First, a no-brainer, I put the horns on the helmet. Secondly, I thought their tapered side panels worked well as a tapered yoke, similar to what Michigan State has. Then for the away, I brought back a gorgeous throwback; complete with Bongo!

7V0xNCA.png

ooylZcA.png

g7Pmjl6.png

I want to say thanks for everyone that followed along! I had a lot of fun doing this, so no doubt I'll be doing something else in the future. Thank you for all your suggestions, they may not have all shown up in the thread but I tried almost all of them and I appreciate the feedback. Cheers!

Gorgeous! Best team for last:) Like the use of Gannis as a jersey model. Why no B on Bango's chest on the alternate.

2mow2dk.jpg2j2sx87.jpgscz0cx.jpgkdsrir.jpg

Archived