Underrated Logos that need more recognition

Elwood From Canada

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

eb3sxcc37ihpn0tufwx5ivoi4.gif

This is the home uniform of the NHL's New York Rangers. It's very clean, The colors are great and indisputable and the font is among the best in sports history.

Do you know what the term "underrated" means? Because I find it hard to believe that this jersey fits that designation.

Um... no. That's a slapped-together logo with awful text.

which one?

At the time I posted, it was just the Vermont Wild logo. Yecch.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

This is the home uniform of the NHL's New York Rangers. It's very clean, The colors are great and indisputable and the font is among the best in sports history.

Do you know what the term "underrated" means? Because I find it hard to believe that this jersey fits that designation.

He doesn't know what the word "logo" means. How do you expect him to know "underrated"?

2ai3l3n.gif

Yes, in a way. This thing is iconic and was a merchandising monster. You saw that thing everywhere. How many webbed foot Ds do you see around?

It was too associated with the older Disney brand, but I think it would've fit very well with the redesign.

eb3sxcc37ihpn0tufwx5ivoi4.gif

I agree in a way. It does get love, but is always overshadowed by the Hawks, Habs or Bruins. Depending on one's mood for the day, this beauty could easily be ranked #1 in the NHL.

sig.png

Archived