GotPixels

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not sure about the trojan-pattern stripes, but the logo is definitely an upgrade. And it's awesome you're putting back the "red" in Red Raiders. I can't wait to see what you do with Baylor, as their new uniforms this year are nothing short of absolutely horrendous.

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

I'm a real fan of the various looks Tech rolled out this past season and look forward to what Kingsburry & Co do in the future. Other than cleaning up the logo, I didn't know that there could really be much improvement on their look, but these concepts are gorgeous!

I definitely can't wait to see what you do with the North Texas Mean Green!

I'm not sure about the trojan-pattern stripes

Did you read the Design Notes?

I see where Scruggy is coming from. I read the notes, but when I saw the concept the pattern immediately said "Greek" to me. Just wondering if there may be another pattern that's more easily interpreted as Mexican/American Southwest. Regardless- the concepts all look great. Love your work and glad you're back.

5exu75.jpg2i1dojp.jpg

I'm not sure about the trojan-pattern stripes

Did you read the Design Notes?

I see where Scruggy is coming from. I read the notes, but when I saw the concept the pattern immediately said "Greek" to me. Just wondering if there may be another pattern that's more easily interpreted as Mexican/American Southwest. Regardless- the concepts all look great. Love your work and glad you're back.

Exactly. It seemed to me a more "Greek" or "Trojan" pattern, that was my first thought of it, not american southwest. But I see where you're coming from.

Aww, I was hoping for more of a camouflage look for the military set, still nothing wrong with stars and stripes though.

While I usually am against GFGS, this is a weird instance where I like it. Great work GP.

I read through every comment. Maybe I'm a downer, but the pattern doesn't seem strong enough for me. Maybe the striping isn't thick enough or bold enough on the shoulders...it seems like it's so close to being a strong symbol throughout the jersey, but maybe it needs something more. Maybe having it in like a sublimated design? Maybe having the color inside the shoulder design differ from the color of the 'greek' symbol. I don't know, it's almost there, I just think it needs more to stand out.

Archived