GotPixels

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

drdougfresh thanks for that long pompous article to just toot you own horn. #asshat

Thank you for proving my point.

I really don't have respect for you anymore you talk about the whole hatters thing but you have frigen came on my page and hatted and don't even say it was constructive criticism.

Sorry GP for posting this but this guy pisses me off.

Calling someone out for using their template without permission is not hating. Or hatting as you put it. You got caught in the cookie jar. Get over it.

VmWIn6B.png

drdougfresh thanks for that long pompous article to just toot you own horn. #asshat

I really don't have respect for you anymore you talk about the whole hatters thing but you have frigen came on my page and hatted and don't even say it was constructive criticism.

Calling someone out for using their template without permission is not hating. Or hatting as you put it. You got caught in the cookie jar. Get over it.

All this time I though hating had one T. Does two T's make it twice as harsh? Or twice as stupid?

Again, I'll join the Dark Side. Getting upset at someone for talking about sports on a sports board is a little infantile. Further, you obviously wanted to post the concept so post the damn concept. The banter would've transferred over to talking about your concept instead.

Sigh, easy fixes dude.

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

You appear to be lost. Twitter is thataway: www.twitter.com

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

That has nothing to do with this there was other things that happened.

Yeah, so I'm actually a mod on these boards. This is the first time I've seen this thread... and it's a doozy.

So many of you are off-base here, on all sides. So, yes, I'm going to close this thread. I'm also going to examine it a bit and bring it up with the other mods; expect that there will be mod action taken.

In the meantime, a small summary:

- If you are posting concept threads, expect that you will get negative feedback. Deal with it.

- If you are giving negative feedback, make sure it's constructive. Hint: "It sucks" is not constructive.

- Offering advice and/or information is not "thread jacking".

- Most of all: be excellent to each other. If you can't do that, don't expect to be welcomed here.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Archived