GotPixels

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the TCU wordmark needs a lot of help - the arc of the mark is different at the top than the bottom, the T's strokes are different widths (why does the cross go from thick to thin?), the points on the letters are way too East Carolina. On the helmet, it reminds of the early-to-mid 90s Arena Football logos.

The jerseys are beautiful.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

I like the font, but a couple of things I've noticed form the primary:

- I think it could use a thicker outline. Maybe double the size of it

- For some reason, I'm seeing more of a BJ rather than a BU, and I think that might be because of...

- the part of the J that comes up through the B is almost half the width of the rest of the letter. It almost makes it seem as if it's not a part of the U, creating a J

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

Guest darkpiranha

Definitely no on the interlock. The fact that the upper left part of the U is smaller really contributes to making it look funky and like it's not part of the letter, leading to it looking like a J with some other weird appendage coming out of the B. But the non-interlocking one looks great as is, so it's not even a case of picking the lesser of two evils.

Archived