New CFL USA logo Concept

Beluga4

Here's a thought: Take the leaf out, make it a star, with red and white stripes. Blue football. It would look much cleaner, nice try, though.

Personally, I dislike the idea of American cities participating in the CFL, but Canadian cities being unable to do so in the NFL. I'd love to have a Detroit team play CFL ball at Ford Field (might even cross the border to actually SEE a game ;)), but not until I can travel north and watch football on any given Sunday, not just once, and not the Bills, either. :P

Here's a thought: Take the leaf out, make it a star, with red and white stripes. Blue football. It would look much cleaner, nice try, though.

Personally, I dislike the idea of American cities participating in the CFL, but Canadian cities being unable to do so in the NFL. I'd love to have a Detroit team play CFL ball at Ford Field (might even cross the border to actually SEE a game ;)), but not until I can travel north and watch football on any given Sunday, not just once, and not the Bills, either. :P

I was about to suggest the same changes to the logo! :)

Woah, have you SEEN an American flag? ;) Stripes are horizontal, and while you nailed the shade of red, I don't think that the star-spangled banner has baby blue on it. But what do I know, I'm from the true north. :flagcanada:

Use the correct colours, horizontal stripes, add the star background instead of the leaf, maybe make the flag ripple? But anyways, much better. :)

Archived