NFL Uniform Fix

DCarp1231

Well if no one wants to chime in on San Diego I'll move on...

Next Up: Houston Texans.... use just the horns on the helmet and make the helmet white... that's all I would change. Yes the picture is an Under Armour concept and a blue helmet, but just imagine it.

TfLYA3Q.jpg2318221.png

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To reply to the very first post! I've done something relatively similar. What I wanted to do was blend both brands (White helmet, traditional design) while keeping it modern and not falling back on previous branding. Still think they should still wear blue jerseys, just a lighter shade. Kept the red cage on the buckets. Let me know what you guys think, I'd love some feedback- negative or positive.

patriots.jpg

xOwzChW.jpg

To reply to the very first post! I've done something relatively similar. What I wanted to do was blend both brands (White helmet, traditional design) while keeping it modern and not falling back on previous branding. Still think they should still wear blue jerseys, just a lighter shade. Kept the red cage on the buckets. Let me know what you guys think, I'd love some feedback- negative or positive.

patriots.jpg

Very simple, likable design... although the Patriots did change their woodmark to this... use it in the uniform and it's a winner.

Pats-Logo-500x494.jpg

Very simple, likable design... although the Patriots did change their woodmark to this... use it in the uniform and it's a winner.

I tried it out originally, thought the script looked a bit better. What do you think?

rs79kg.jpg

xOwzChW.jpg

I'd rather the Saints do the opposite and revert to the original gold. If they did that, made the current pants stripe the old b/w/b like the helmet is, and changed the helmet bumper to have the correct wordmark, I would be a happy camper.

I think adapting the Navy helmet style has potential but it's two thumbs down to anything that uses the current "gold" (that could more accurately be called beige).

I like the Texans helmets but the rest of the uni is rather plain.

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

I'd rather the Saints do the opposite and revert to the original gold. If they did that, made the current pants stripe the old b/w/b like the helmet is, and changed the helmet bumper to have the correct wordmark, I would be a happy camper.

I think adapting the Navy helmet style has potential but it's two thumbs down to anything that uses the current "gold" (that could more accurately be called beige).

I like the Texans helmets but the rest of the uni is rather plain.

I wasn't the one who designed the texans uniform... I couldn't find just the helmet I described so I opted for the the whole set.

Next Up: New York Jets... go back to the old uniforms like this....

18n8r05j7vfikcrg39aho703h.gif

Keep the current helmet NOT the green one shown above OR invert the colors to have a white helmet and green letters

Or do an overhaul and bring back the throwbacks even though they were used for the "New York Titans and slap a gold "JETS" logo on the helmet

mark-sanchezThrowback.jpg

Next Up: Houston Texans.... use just the horns on the helmet and make the helmet white... that's all I would change. Yes the picture is an Under Armour concept and a blue helmet, but just imagine it.

If you are telling people to "Just imagine it," you really aren't doing concepts. The concepts forum is about putting a good effort into executing your ideas. I don't have the talent or resources of a Davidson or some of the other legends, but when I post, I post something that I've made. Try your hand, whether literally or with a computer program to make your own version of what you think these team's looks should be.

But simply putting up other people's work (dmhtfld's in this case), won't make many other people interested in seeing what you have to say.

My advice: Try to draw it yourself, then get suggestions on how to improve it from the others here.

If you are telling people to "Just imagine it," you really aren't doing concepts. The concepts forum is about putting a good effort into executing your ideas. I don't have the talent or resources of a Davidson or some of the other legends, but when I post, I post something that I've made. Try your hand, whether literally or with a computer program to make your own version of what you think these team's looks should be.

But simply putting up other people's work (dmhtfld's in this case), won't make many other people interested in seeing what you have to say.

My advice: Try to draw it yourself, then get suggestions on how to improve it from the others here.

Obviously you didn't see my comment saying "accidentally put this in the wrong forum...any help"

Bump: As it has been said before, I accidentally put this post in the WRONG forum. Yes that is entirely my mistake, but I will continue with this thread and post my ideas of what fixes should be made to current NFL uniforms.

With that being said... Up Next: St. Louis Rams... go back to the simple blue and yellow uniforms... add the striping on the sleeves so it resembles the 1957-63 uniforms

Bradford_Throwback_Feature_420_310_Dec12

Rams_uniform_evolution.png

Archived