OHL Re-Brand (entire league complete) *OUTDOOR CLASSIC ADDED*

_nxche

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is good, I still prefer the strange striping. The name after all is Attack, you'd expect to see some wild designs and since this is Major Junior Hockey, it is acceptable to experiment around with wacky designs.

I love the battalion ones, but my only concern is what color you would make the numbers. I feel like no matter what color they were they would just blend in to the back. Maybe red?

Exactly! Red numbers with a black outline on both my friend.

xOwzChW.jpg

This uniform is solid. Would be a great upgrade to their current set!

I was pretty dissapointed when they moved the team and not only kept the same name, but barely changed the unis as well.

Good work!

I would suggest incorporating a poppy into the logo.

Designed a poppy shoulder patch, fits the best there on the left shoulder.

2cpzzbm.jpg

Guelph Storm

2i055yf.jpg

The Storm haven't had a very consistent identity since they came into the league in 1990, and have finally began to go in the right direction. For some reason though, I think they could be even simpler. Technically the set I designed is blend of the last 3 uniforms they have worn. Black is the main colour, as used between '95-'07, the inner line is the same colour as the jersey like the set used between '07-'09, and the same (really cool) striping pattern used in both the '07 jersey and the one they wear now. The reason I took out the burgundy is because it doesn't really remind me of a storm, correct me if you think otherwise. When I think of a storm I think of dark colours, and a black and white colour set represents that in the best possible way. My opinion of course, and C&C is always appreciated!

350qsd0.jpg

xOwzChW.jpg

I've heard a lot of people complain about the Wolves logo, but as some one who's cheered for Sudbury most of his life I can say that most die-hards wouldn't change it. It's been that way for so long that anything else wouldn't seem right.

These concepts are sure a thing of beauty! You should be posting more work on here.

Can't wait to see what you do with Sudbury. Their current logo is horrible.

I've heard a lot of people complain about the Wolves logo, but as some one who's cheered for Sudbury most of his life I can say that most die-hards wouldn't change it. It's been that way for so long that anything else wouldn't seem right.

These concepts are sure a thing of beauty! You should be posting more work on here.

Can't wait to see what you do with Sudbury. Their current logo is horrible.

An exact reason why Sudbury is a tough team to design for. If I keep the logo the Wolves fans will like it but everybody else wont...

xOwzChW.jpg

Not sure if anybody is really keeping up with this thread... In the event that there is still interest here it is!

Sudbury Wolves

w7g4ds.jpg

I've had several people say they wanted to see what I would do to the Wolves, and here it is. I used their alternate logo as their new primary, because I was always a fan of it. I never liked how it was applied, and although I don't think it's the best logo out there, it does suit Sudbury really well. One of my favourite OHL logos, and I was excited to work with it on a jersey! For the set itself, I wanted something really simple. The colour is what I really like about this set. A lighter shade of blue changes how these jerseys look entirely. On top of that, making grey a more pivotal colour really brings out the "wolf" part of the branding.

euir8p.jpg

I made an alternate jersey for the Wolves because I know how fond my Sudbury friends are of their Wolves logo. It's a throw back more than anything, an edge-ified version of what they wore between 1989-2009 with very little modifications.

2hygy39.jpg

xOwzChW.jpg

hmm, well I was nervous for the Wolves, I too wouldnt want to change the logo even though it desperately needs it. I'm glad you went with the next best thing. However, I would leave blue off the logo. Keep that old logo as an Alternate and you are safe!

Guelph looks great in Maroon however, the Petes are Maroon and always have been. I can see the Black and White becoming the regular colour scheme.

Btw, those centre ice's (come on you are Canadian, spell it the right way haha) are amazing. I would have never thought they could be so unique considering they are often overlooked.

I really like most of the centre ice designs that have been done. As for Guelph, I feel that there is something missing to it. I suggest adding a bit of grey to the logo and jerseys. As much as I liked the crimson at one point, I'm not sure if I like it as much as I used to.

Sporting Venue Count (for games): OHL: 19 (28 Total)- 770 games (after 18-19),

MLB: 13 (15 Total), NHL: 4

Archived