OHL Re-Brand (entire league complete) *OUTDOOR CLASSIC ADDED*

_nxche

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry I've never commented on your work before, but I really like how this series panned out, except for the Hawks. I feel like the uniforms are just missing something, and they also kinda feel oldish, like the team has been around for ages. I would enjoy it more if they looked more modern.

:wub:(dance):boogie:(bow):jawdrop::censored:(sleepz):puke::woot::sleeping::hockeysmiley::therock::oops:

I think I like smilies too much!

Sorry I've never commented on your work before, but I really like how this series panned out, except for the Hawks. I feel like the uniforms are just missing something, and they also kinda feel oldish, like the team has been around for ages. I would enjoy it more if they looked more modern.

I'm taking that as a compliment! Not to undermine your critique, but as I stated- that was the intention! I really wanted to give it that old school look, feeding off of aboriginal type branding!

I think that the reason you think something is missing is because of the logo. It is really simple, but I don't think that's a bad thing personally.

xOwzChW.jpg

And even in a concept thread.... Niagara Falls still doesn't get there team back :(

HAHAHA! neither did Toronto so there has to be some sacrifice.

The OHL is unique that way though. The teams could be in small town like Owen Sound - you can fit almost everyone from that town in the ACC for a Leafs game. Us Southern Ontarian's are used to long drives anyway, so for an East Yorker like myself, I will go to Oshawa for a Gens game or Brampton for a game etc.

Money, money, money :(

Archived