College Arena Football League

TShaw528

I like UCSB! But I have a few suggestions. First, our teams usually use a lot more white, and less yellow. I'm not feeling the yellow helmet, either. And how would this logo look on the helmet? I feel like it may flow better:

sr017t5nm98122gw.jpg

And then the little Zorro dude can go on the collar.

Thanks! I like that logo. And I didn't realize USB didn't use too much yellow, I'll change that next update.

I think you're done with Fullerton.

As far as UCSB goes, I really like the helmet logo. Very unique. I like the different colors and how you used them. The only thing bugging me is the very top of the pants. Not sure why, probably just because it wont be seen very much. But it just seems a bit over kill for me.

I see what you mean. The light blue doesn't really flow

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On UCSB, that is way too much helmets. And most of them are the same with only minor detail that are different, so I would get rid of some, and maybe just use a white helmet.

I'm pretty sure he's just giving us options to see which one we like so he can use it... I don't think he's going Oregon on us

Nice start!

I have more conference suggestions (some of these teams would fit better into the already-mentioned conferences though)

CHESAPEAKE

Coppin State

Fairleigh-Dickinson

Longwood

Maryland-Baltimore County

Maryland-Eastern Shore

New Jersey Tech

Radford

Seton Hall

HEARTLAND LAKES

Chicago State

DePaul

Green Bay

IPFW

Loyola Chicago

Milwaukee

Missouri-Kansas City

Nebraska-Omaha

Oakland

SIU-Edwardsville

St. Louis

Wright State

MAAC

Canisius

Fairfield

Hartford

Iona

Manhattan

Niagara

Quinnipiac

Rider

Siena

St. Bonaventure

St. Francis College (NY)

St. Peter's

UMass-Lowell

MOUNTAIN GULF

High Point

New Orleans

South Carolina Upstate

Texas-Pan American

Winthrop

WEST COAST

Cal State-Bakersfield

Grand Canyon

Loyola Marymount

Pacific

Pepperdine

Portland

St. Mary's College

Utah Valley

bYhYmxh.png

On UCSB, that is way too much helmets. And most of them are the same with only minor detail that are different, so I would get rid of some, and maybe just use a white helmet.

I'm pretty sure he's just giving us options to see which one we like so he can use it... I don't think he's going Oregon on us

Yeah I was just floating out a few ideas. I personally like 1 and 8 best.

Yeah if a team doesn't have the funds for a football team, they probably wouldn't have tons of jersey combinations.

So far the teams all have 2-3 each of helmets jerseys and pants, which I don't think is that many.

I'm really liking the white lid with the UCSB logo. I like the flying hat logo as well, but think the UCSB logo is better for the helmet. The white lid just looks a lot cleaner.

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

Next up is UNF, I kept this one very basic/classic, since I felt that fit the logo set best.

68UK481.png

Also, thanks for the conference suggestions, though truth be told I don't really want to make that many teams. I'll certainly add a few of those teams on though

Brumy, the MEAC is an HBCU conference, non of those schools are HBCU!

other then that, you've done a good job TShaw!

Sorry...I was thinking of the MAAC (as you can tell by the majority of the listed teams in there) but got my abbreviations confused.

Fixed it though.

bYhYmxh.png

For your UCSB away and alternate sets, the light blue is over emphasized. The only UC that focuses on light blue is UCLA. You should switch the light and dark blues.

Good point. I just like the light blue/yellow scheme (Except for when San Diego does it bc screw the Chargers) and went a little overboard. I'll change that.

The flying hat does nothing for me on a helmet. Maybe keep it in reserve for specialty patches.

That would probably be best, use it as a special alternate helmet.

why not add Missouri state and maybe another Missouri valley team to the Great Plains AFC since you already have Evansville and Wichita State and maybe move Belmont to the North Eastern AFC.

Mosu has a D1 football team, I believe. I'm trying to stick to non-football programs.

This is a really clever idea. I'm surprised that schools don't already do this!

I'd like to see UMass Amherst and UMass Lowell in the Northeast area. Both have top-notch collegiate arenas (Mullins for Amherst and Tsongas for UML).

I'll add Lowell, but Amherst has D1 football.

Archived